jel moguce da ne podrzava dos? u windowsima normalno funkcionira, a u dosu
ga ne mogu nac. jel postoji neki nacin da se to sredi il ga printer
jednostavno ne podrzava?

in english:
is it possible that it does not support dos? it functiones in windows..
is there a way to repair that or it just doesn't support dos?

"kuvach" <hrvoje.basic@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
> in english:
> is it possible that it does not support dos? it functiones in windows..
> is there a way to repair that or it just doesn't support dos?

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06b/18972-238444-410635-12085-f57-360489-374569-374570.html
in the System Requirements says it "does not support Windows 95, 3.1, NT 4.0,
DOS".

Regards,