hp1315

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 15, 2005 11:14:04 PM

jel moguce da ne podrzava dos? u windowsima normalno funkcionira, a u dosu
ga ne mogu nac. jel postoji neki nacin da se to sredi il ga printer
jednostavno ne podrzava?

More about : hp1315

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 11:19:12 PM

in english:
is it possible that it does not support dos? it functiones in windows..
is there a way to repair that or it just doesn't support dos?
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 11:26:11 PM

"kuvach" <hrvoje.basic@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
news:D b8r68$gn1$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
> in english:
> is it possible that it does not support dos? it functiones in windows..
> is there a way to repair that or it just doesn't support dos?

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06b/18972-238...
in the System Requirements says it "does not support Windows 95, 3.1, NT 4.0,
DOS".

Regards,