hp1315

jel moguce da ne podrzava dos? u windowsima normalno funkcionira, a u dosu
ga ne mogu nac. jel postoji neki nacin da se to sredi il ga printer
jednostavno ne podrzava?
2 answers Last reply
More about hp1315

    in english:
    is it possible that it does not support dos? it functiones in windows..
    is there a way to repair that or it just doesn't support dos?

    "kuvach" <hrvoje.basic@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
    > in english:
    > is it possible that it does not support dos? it functiones in windows..
    > is there a way to repair that or it just doesn't support dos?

    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06b/18972-238444-410635-12085-f57-360489-374569-374570.html
    in the System Requirements says it "does not support Windows 95, 3.1, NT 4.0,
    DOS".

    Regards,

Printers DOS Peripherals