Replicate DNS Server

Is there a quick way to replicate a Microsoft DNS server? I have a local
primary and a local secondary and am looking to create a remote secondary.
I'd like to simply replicate the local secondary rather than having to enter
all the zones individually.

Thanks

In news:42d7e678$0$84133$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com,
John Steele <not_real@internet.org> posted this:
> Is there a quick way to replicate a Microsoft DNS server? I have a
> local primary and a local secondary and am looking to create a remote
> secondary. I'd like to simply replicate the local secondary rather
> than having to enter all the zones individually.
>
> Thanks

Not unless you can use Active Directory integrated zones, which won't be
secondary, they will be another master zone that gets its data from Active
Directory.

--?
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]
Hope This Helps
http://www.lonestaramerica.com/
It will strip signature out and more
with OEBackup:

I was afraid this was the case. It's going to take forever to duplicate the
thing :)