pieces of the sword

I have the first 2 pieces, the one from Almexia and the one from the museum
but I cant seem to find the third. Any help?

flip

> I have the first 2 pieces, the one from Almexia and the one from the
museum
> but I cant seem to find the third. Any help?

You need to do some missions for King Helseth and his captain. At some
point he'll ask you to duel his champion. When you win, you get the 3rd
piece. (Yes, this is very un-obvious, and it took me forever to find it as
well.)

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
>> I have the first 2 pieces, the one from Almexia and the one from the
> museum
>> but I cant seem to find the third. Any help?
>
> You need to do some missions for King Helseth and his captain. At some
> point he'll ask you to duel his champion. When you win, you get the 3rd
> piece. (Yes, this is very un-obvious, and it took me forever to find it
> as
> well.)

Thanks.

flip

"Darrel Hoffman" wrote:
> You need to do some missions for King Helseth and his captain. At some
> point he'll ask you to duel his champion. When you win, you get the 3rd
> piece. (Yes, this is very un-obvious, and it took me forever to find it
> as well.)

If you talk to Barenziah about the pieces of the blade, she will point you
in the direction of Karrod. Or, if you talk Plitinius Mero in the
courtyard, he will point you in the direction of both the Museum of
Artifacts and Barenziah.

--
Rick Cavalla
rac29@No_Optonline.SPAM.net