Synch with Lotus Notes

January 4, 2005 1:25:27 PM

Where could I find information on setup of the synchronisation between an
iPAQ 1940 and Lotus Notes?

I'm currently setup fine between my iPAQ and an Outlook 2003 installed
laptop, but need to change to a Lotus Notes based one soon.

Thanks!

More about : synch lotus notes

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 1:25:28 PM

See if Companion Link will do the trick. Info can be found at
http://www.companionlink.com/clx4lotusppc.htm

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor

"butch" <carl.boucher@videotron.ca> wrote in message
news:o OLObGn8EHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Where could I find information on setup of the synchronisation between an
> iPAQ 1940 and Lotus Notes?
>
> I'm currently setup fine between my iPAQ and an Outlook 2003 installed
> laptop, but need to change to a Lotus Notes based one soon.
>
> Thanks!

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 1:25:28 PM

Lotus Notes EasySync Pro will does the job too. That's
what I am using.

January 4, 2005 6:42:40 PM

In news:o OLObGn8EHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
butch <carl.boucher@videotron.ca> fumbled, fiddled and fingered:
> Where could I find information on setup of the synchronisation
> between an iPAQ 1940 and Lotus Notes?
>
> I'm currently setup fine between my iPAQ and an Outlook 2003
> installed laptop, but need to change to a Lotus Notes based one soon.
>
> Thanks!

If your only synching mail tyhen a straight POP3 connection will work.

However if you want contacts and calendar synching then
http://www.lotus.com/products/product4.nsf/wdocs/easysy...

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 6:44:59 PM

"butch" <carl.boucher@videotron.ca> wrote in news:o OLObGn8EHA.2016
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> Where could I find information on setup of the synchronisation between
an
> iPAQ 1940 and Lotus Notes?
>
> I'm currently setup fine between my iPAQ and an Outlook 2003 installed
> laptop, but need to change to a Lotus Notes based one soon.
>
> Thanks!

search for intellisync. That will sync with Lotus notes. Activesync will
not.

--

SoftSpot
softspot_ihatespam_brugge@hotmail.com

(just remove the spamstatement
and one underscore
to respond personally,
but please keep it friendly,
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 10:25:07 PM

You should also be made aware of Commontime mNotes
http://www.commontime.com/mnotes.aspx. While expensive, it is not just a
sync solution, but is a Domino server client for the PPC.

--
Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices
"butch" <carl.boucher@videotron.ca> wrote in message
news:o OLObGn8EHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Where could I find information on setup of the synchronisation between an
> iPAQ 1940 and Lotus Notes?
>
> I'm currently setup fine between my iPAQ and an Outlook 2003 installed
> laptop, but need to change to a Lotus Notes based one soon.
>
> Thanks!

January 6, 2005 2:50:49 AM

On 2005-01-04 21:25:07 -0500, "Sven, MVP-Mobile Devices"
<sejohannsen@hotmail.com> said:

> You should also be made aware of Commontime mNotes
> http://www.commontime.com/mnotes.aspx. While expensive, it is not just a
> sync solution, but is a Domino server client for the PPC.

We use mNotes at work. Seems to work just fine for appointments and
email (the only use I have for it with Lotus Notes). I have been using
it with a Dell AXIM X50v for almost 2 months now.
!