printer reset minolta pagepro color

Hello,

we have plenty of toner left but the drumkits are exploitet.

do you have an idea how to continue using the printer?

many thanks

G.fried
3 answers Last reply
More about printer reset minolta pagepro color

    > just dicovered a blown 250V 0.18A fuse in both drum kits - I I replaye
    > them by 3.15 A fuse I have at home , what could go wrong?

    I don't know if this is related to your problem, but I remember that
    the TI-Microlaser used fuses to tell the printer that a given
    replacement drum, developer were new. Each new unit had a fuse and it
    would blow by design when you put it in the printer to show it's been
    used.

    G.fried schrieb:
    > Hello,
    >
    > we have plenty of toner left but the drumkits are exploitet.
    >
    > do you have an idea how to continue using the printer?

    just dicovered a blown 250V 0.18A fuse in both drum kits - I I replaye
    them by 3.15 A fuse I have at home , what could go wrong?

    many thanks

    best regards

    G.fried

    G.fried schrieb:
    > G.fried schrieb:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> we have plenty of toner left but the drumkits are exploitet.
    >>
    >> do you have an idea how to continue using the printer?
    >>

    > just dicovered a blown 250V 0.18A fuse in both drum kits - I I replaye
    > them by 3.15 A fuse I have at home , what could go wrong?

    nothing

    works perfectly...

    G.fried

Printers Peripherals