  • Printers
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 16, 2005 6:58:54 PM

Hello,

we have plenty of toner left but the drumkits are exploitet.

do you have an idea how to continue using the printer?

many thanks

G.fried

More about : printer reset minolta pagepro color

July 16, 2005 6:58:55 PM

> just dicovered a blown 250V 0.18A fuse in both drum kits - I I replaye
> them by 3.15 A fuse I have at home , what could go wrong?

I don't know if this is related to your problem, but I remember that
the TI-Microlaser used fuses to tell the printer that a given
replacement drum, developer were new. Each new unit had a fuse and it
would blow by design when you put it in the printer to show it's been
used.
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 10:31:56 PM

G.fried schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> we have plenty of toner left but the drumkits are exploitet.
>
> do you have an idea how to continue using the printer?

just dicovered a blown 250V 0.18A fuse in both drum kits - I I replaye
them by 3.15 A fuse I have at home , what could go wrong?

many thanks

best regards

G.fried
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 12:06:55 AM

G.fried schrieb:
> G.fried schrieb:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> we have plenty of toner left but the drumkits are exploitet.
>>
>> do you have an idea how to continue using the printer?
>>

> just dicovered a blown 250V 0.18A fuse in both drum kits - I I replaye
> them by 3.15 A fuse I have at home , what could go wrong?

nothing

works perfectly...

G.fried
!