Microsoft Confirms Surface RT Expansion Into Additional Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpeh

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
I have a feeling that it will sell a lot more due to these retailers. It will mostly be bought by people who don't know that it can't run x86 Windows programs.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
Its "mid" December right now. What f'ing stores should I be looking at because I cant find these things anywhere where I live?

Microsoft your really missing the boat for Christmas here. What kind of marketing genius's work for you?

brushrop03

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
[citation][nom]cknobman[/nom]Its "mid" December right now. What f'ing stores should I be looking at because I cant find these things anywhere where I live?Microsoft your really missing the boat for Christmas here. What kind of marketing genius's work for you?[/citation]
I read that Best Buy is starting to sell them today. Another store also, but I can't remember which.

good move MS. I visited your new store last week and it was highly disappointing. Sure the store looked nice enough, but the product layout was disorganized, and the employees had no clue how to use half of the devices in the store.

Focus on making stuff, let other people sell it. They are frankly better at it than you are.

victorintelr

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
I was waiting for Best Buy to sell the surface just to learn yesterday..... that they were not carrying them yet, but since they rushed it, I'll be able to take a look. I'm interested in the Surface Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.