Sign in with
Your question

cancelled my x2 5000 order

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Product
Last response: in CPUs
August 22, 2006 8:28:43 PM

There is no economic justification for the x2 5000's high price/limited availibility when it is easily tromped by the e6600 and e6700. Been with AMD since before the Athlon 1700. I do plan to stick an x2 4200 939 to upgrade one backup, but for the first time in a decade, I am going with Intel for my main work box.

More about : cancelled 5000 order

August 22, 2006 8:43:21 PM

Oki.
Synergy6
Related resources
August 22, 2006 8:49:27 PM

Now go jump in front a city bus. Thx,

-mpjesse
August 22, 2006 9:15:17 PM

Quote:

-mpjesse

Your post might seem a little mean if his browser isn't set to allow cookies. :p 
August 22, 2006 9:29:44 PM

Quote:

-mpjesse

Your post might seem a little mean if his browser isn't set to allow cookies. :p 

And the cookie made it nice?
August 22, 2006 9:42:12 PM

FAIL

:roll:

I too just cancelled my order of the c2d[/b]x6800 because there is no justification with quadcore coming out and all
August 22, 2006 9:58:39 PM

Another person falls to the terrorist CPU maker...another brick in the wall...another peaceful protested bombed on by the evil airforce...more civilians raped and looted. Moral shopping? How can it exist with uncivilized people.
August 22, 2006 10:03:27 PM

Quote:

You're right. I should of used a variant of the word harsh.
What's mean is having all these pictures of cookies and not being able to eat for another couple of hours. :( 
August 22, 2006 10:07:21 PM

Quote:
Another person falls to the terrorist CPU maker...another brick in the wall...another peaceful protested bombed on by the evil airforce...more civilians raped and looted. Moral shopping? How can it exist with uncivilized people.
Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada,Yada.

PS. YADA!
August 22, 2006 10:29:51 PM

Quote:

I don't understand. I've cleaned my glasses over and over, I've taken an eye bath. I've tried new monitors, new computers, new houses. I've even tried to get TG pumped directly into my central nervous system.

So why, in the above post, do I only see BULLSHIT?

Triple chocolate chip cookie to the first person to solve my conundrum.

Synergy6
August 22, 2006 10:59:16 PM

Quote:

You're right. I should of used a variant of the word harsh.
What's mean is having all these pictures of cookies and not being able to eat for another couple of hours. :( 

hey exit who is that in your avatar, i remember seeing that movie/show? what was it called?
August 22, 2006 11:02:16 PM

Quote:

Is there a moral chart? I was looking to go Moral shopping but I can't seem to find a list of comparisons. I'd ideally like a high performing moral for a low price but I just can't find a suitable store.

I was thinking of the AMD fanboy moral but it seems to be a toilet paper launch so something available and more relevant would be better.

As Intel seemingly has its own air force it certainly makes them more attractive as a supplier..nothing more convenient than a CPU that parachutes into your house.
August 22, 2006 11:24:06 PM

Quote:
hey exit who is that in your avatar, i remember seeing that movie/show? what was it called?

VINCENT (Vital Information Necessary CENTralized) from the movie The Black Hole.

"A pint cannot hold a quart, if it holds a pint it is doing the best it can." :D 
!