the mouse again...caius told me....

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 23, 2005 5:50:34 AM

I discovered that when I change the rightbutton function (menu) of the mouse
to a letter of the keybord the mouse becomes quick like hell....if hell is
quick...lol
Sorry for my complains and yelling.....but I discovered also that amd-athlon
is good for backing eggs but not for gaming...hihi.

pieter
www.borrasart.com

More about : mouse caius told

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 11:21:11 AM

pb wrote:
> I discovered that when I change the rightbutton function (menu) of the mouse
> to a letter of the keybord the mouse becomes quick like hell....if hell is
> quick...lol
> Sorry for my complains and yelling.....but I discovered also that amd-athlon
> is good for backing eggs but not for gaming...hihi.
>
> pieter
> www.borrasart.com

MMM 53 Celsius isn't hot enough to bake an egg. You have bought a AMD
Sempron, which is a budget processor like the celeron, and thus won't
have al te power you think you need.

For all who are wondering, Pieter also has a thread on a Dutch hardware
NG complaining about a hot CPU of 53 or 58 degrees.

Pieter have you checked your system for viruses??? and ad- and spyware?

Chris
March 23, 2005 4:43:17 PM

> Pieter have you checked your system for viruses??? and ad- and spyware?

lol,lol, typical dutch question...hihi.
beside the clock in the cmos is some lost space...hihi...kind of
exile..hihi.

pieter
March 24, 2005 12:20:10 AM

"Chris van Bladel" <chbEDmicrofixPUNTnl> wrote in message
> pb wrote:
>> I discovered that when I change the rightbutton function (menu) of
>> the mouse to a letter of the keybord the mouse becomes quick like
>> hell....if hell is quick...lol
>> Sorry for my complains and yelling.....but I discovered also that
>> amd-athlon is good for backing eggs but not for gaming...hihi.
>>
>> pieter
>> www.borrasart.com
>>

> MMM 53 Celsius isn't hot enough to bake an egg. You have bought a AMD
> Sempron, which is a budget processor like the celeron, and thus won't
> have al te power you think you need.
>
> For all who are wondering, Pieter also has a thread on a Dutch
> hardware NG complaining about a hot CPU of 53 or 58 degrees.
>
> Pieter have you checked your system for viruses??? and ad- and
> spyware?
> Chris

celsius? I have one of Intels little hotties in mine. P4 (478) 3.0E
(Prescott)/800 fsb/1m L2 on die) and it's running 36 C right now. It
can run up to 68 C. And Intel says that's ok, as long as it doesn't go
above 78 C. But that's Intel Prescott core.
McG.
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 1:36:46 AM

In article <MX30e.5340$Mw3.4505@amstwist00>, arrob747@hotmail.com
says...
> Sorry for my complains and yelling.....but I discovered also that amd-athlon
> is good for backing eggs but not for gaming...hihi.

That opinion is certainly debatable, Pieter. I have moved from Intel to
AMD 18 months ago, I am running a Barton XP 2500+ chip overclocked to
run as a Barton 3200+ in an Abit NF7 motherboard. After some stability
issues that cropped up after I installed WinXP SP2, I changed my RAM
from 512 Mb Kingmax to 1024 Mb Crucial brand. Last week I finally
upgraded my Geforce 2 MMX 440 video card which was running Morrowind
just fine to a Radeon 9600 XT. Ok, the 2mx2m room I keep my computer in
is nice and cozy if the computer has been on for three days, but the
system always runs below 40 degrees Celsius (Thermalright copper
heatsink with a 90 mm cpu fan, no extra case fans), it's a very fast
computer, excellent for my gaming needs, and very very stable.

There are so many factors that go into it - quality of motherboard,
quality of RAM, bios settings for CPU and RAM, drivers ... stability and
quality of powersupply, maturity (I prefer hardware to be at least 5-10%
below the bleeding edge, use second or third generation drivers and
software patches) and have usually very good experiences.

Only time I have ever had mouse troubles is, when the batteries in my
cordless mouse get a bit low.

-Peter
March 24, 2005 1:36:47 AM

> Only time I have ever had mouse troubles is, when the batteries in my
> cordless mouse get a bit low.
>
> -Peter

I take your information very serious but when I am happy again I start
joking...kind of relief.....
I am back at my pentium of 25 degrees and I will never see any AMD again in
my whole life.
My youngest son will be happy with that machin...
By the way....a running Bartok....in Vivec?
Impossible.....only rogues of a creepy kind...

greetings,
pieter
!