the mouse again...caius told me....

I discovered that when I change the rightbutton function (menu) of the mouse
to a letter of the keybord the mouse becomes quick like hell....if hell is
quick...lol
Sorry for my complains and yelling.....but I discovered also that amd-athlon
is good for backing eggs but not for gaming...hihi.

pieter
www.borrasart.com
5 answers Last reply
More about mouse again caius told

    pb wrote:
    > I discovered that when I change the rightbutton function (menu) of the mouse
    > to a letter of the keybord the mouse becomes quick like hell....if hell is
    > quick...lol
    > Sorry for my complains and yelling.....but I discovered also that amd-athlon
    > is good for backing eggs but not for gaming...hihi.
    >
    > pieter
    > www.borrasart.com

    MMM 53 Celsius isn't hot enough to bake an egg. You have bought a AMD
    Sempron, which is a budget processor like the celeron, and thus won't
    have al te power you think you need.

    For all who are wondering, Pieter also has a thread on a Dutch hardware
    NG complaining about a hot CPU of 53 or 58 degrees.

    Pieter have you checked your system for viruses??? and ad- and spyware?

    Chris

    > Pieter have you checked your system for viruses??? and ad- and spyware?

    lol,lol, typical dutch question...hihi.
    beside the clock in the cmos is some lost space...hihi...kind of
    exile..hihi.

    pieter

    "Chris van Bladel" <chbEDmicrofixPUNTnl> wrote in message
    > pb wrote:
    >> I discovered that when I change the rightbutton function (menu) of
    >> the mouse to a letter of the keybord the mouse becomes quick like
    >> hell....if hell is quick...lol
    >> Sorry for my complains and yelling.....but I discovered also that
    >> amd-athlon is good for backing eggs but not for gaming...hihi.
    >>
    >> pieter
    >> www.borrasart.com
    >>

    > MMM 53 Celsius isn't hot enough to bake an egg. You have bought a AMD
    > Sempron, which is a budget processor like the celeron, and thus won't
    > have al te power you think you need.
    >
    > For all who are wondering, Pieter also has a thread on a Dutch
    > hardware NG complaining about a hot CPU of 53 or 58 degrees.
    >
    > Pieter have you checked your system for viruses??? and ad- and
    > spyware?
    > Chris

    celsius? I have one of Intels little hotties in mine. P4 (478) 3.0E
    (Prescott)/800 fsb/1m L2 on die) and it's running 36 C right now. It
    can run up to 68 C. And Intel says that's ok, as long as it doesn't go
    above 78 C. But that's Intel Prescott core.
    McG.

    In article <MX30e.5340$Mw3.4505@amstwist00>, arrob747@hotmail.com
    says...
    > Sorry for my complains and yelling.....but I discovered also that amd-athlon
    > is good for backing eggs but not for gaming...hihi.

    That opinion is certainly debatable, Pieter. I have moved from Intel to
    AMD 18 months ago, I am running a Barton XP 2500+ chip overclocked to
    run as a Barton 3200+ in an Abit NF7 motherboard. After some stability
    issues that cropped up after I installed WinXP SP2, I changed my RAM
    from 512 Mb Kingmax to 1024 Mb Crucial brand. Last week I finally
    upgraded my Geforce 2 MMX 440 video card which was running Morrowind
    just fine to a Radeon 9600 XT. Ok, the 2mx2m room I keep my computer in
    is nice and cozy if the computer has been on for three days, but the
    system always runs below 40 degrees Celsius (Thermalright copper
    heatsink with a 90 mm cpu fan, no extra case fans), it's a very fast
    computer, excellent for my gaming needs, and very very stable.

    There are so many factors that go into it - quality of motherboard,
    quality of RAM, bios settings for CPU and RAM, drivers ... stability and
    quality of powersupply, maturity (I prefer hardware to be at least 5-10%
    below the bleeding edge, use second or third generation drivers and
    software patches) and have usually very good experiences.

    Only time I have ever had mouse troubles is, when the batteries in my
    cordless mouse get a bit low.

    -Peter

    > Only time I have ever had mouse troubles is, when the batteries in my
    > cordless mouse get a bit low.
    >
    > -Peter

    I take your information very serious but when I am happy again I start
    joking...kind of relief.....
    I am back at my pentium of 25 degrees and I will never see any AMD again in
    my whole life.
    My youngest son will be happy with that machin...
    By the way....a running Bartok....in Vivec?
    Impossible.....only rogues of a creepy kind...

    greetings,
    pieter

Mice Games Video Games