Printer recycling

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I've got two printers (both half-working) and a 15 inch monitor (doesn't really work)
that I can't bear to throw out. The only other alternative is to recycle them, but I
can't find anywhere that recycles them within driving distance of Glasgow.

Anybody know where recycles printers in Glasgow?

Cheers,
DAve

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

DAve <"crackshot at-symbol-thingie yahoo dot com"> wrote:
>I've got two printers (both half-working) and a 15 inch monitor (doesn't
>really work)
>that I can't bear to throw out. The only other alternative is to recycle them,
>but I
>can't find anywhere that recycles them within driving distance of Glasgow.
>
>Anybody know where recycles printers in Glasgow?
>
>Cheers,
>DAve

Dave
Call a local repair shop, many of them send boxes of old printers etc. off for
recycling. In my part of the World the service is free from HP (sorry looooong
way from you!).
And if you get any comments about the bits ending up in some Chinese village
and poisoning the kids, HP does not do that (I am sure some do, but HP
guarantee that they send it to professional recyclers).
Tony