[ANN] Turbo Searcher 2.40, the fastest file search tool

For Immediate Release
Oct, 2004

For more information contact:
Knownsoft
http://www.knownsoft.com

The Fastest File Search Tool

Known Software announces the availability of Turbo Searcher 2.40 for
Windows, a file search application that allows users to find their computer
documents very quickly.

Turbo Searcher is the fastest file search tool, and can even search for
files located on local or network computers. Just type in the search terms
and press ENTER, and the results will be listed in less than one second.
Turbo Searcher provides powerful search options such as searches by file
name, by folder, by file modified date, by file size, and other advanced
features. It supports One Click Searches for image, music and video files,
and allows users to define their own One Click Search options. Turbo
Searcher can save search results that can be opened and reviewed later.

Turbo Searcher has a powerful search engine for searching text within files,
and displays Introductory Text in the search results so you don't need open
the files to preview the contents. Turbo Searcher also supports searches
within PDF files, without that need to install PDF software on your
computer.

Turbo Searcher supports search duplicate files in your local computer or
network computers, provides six comparison levels for different purposes,
such as comparing file name, file size, file CRC32 values, file MD5 values
and Byte-By-Byte comparison,etc.

Designed to work on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Turbo Searcher has its own index
technology for significantly speeding up the search process. Turbo Searches
uses a small amount of computer memory, fully integrates with Windows, and
can run from within Windows Explorer. Turbo Searcher runs quietly in the
system tray when Windows starts.

Turbo Searcher 2.40 adds new features for searching within compressed
archives, supports ZIP, JAR, CAB, RAR, ARJ, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, RPM, 7Z
and DEB formats,and allows users save their search options as macro files,
and run them easily only by pressing the hot key.

Turbo Searcher 2.40 for Windows only costs $29.95(US) for a single-user
license. Volume discounts are available. Registered users receive unlimited
free updates.

Download FREE version:
http://www.knownsoft.com/Download/TS240.exe
5 answers Last reply
More about turbo searcher fastest file search tool

    Spam.

    "Kevin" <webman6@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Spam.
    >
    > "Lee" <invalid@invalidaddress.net> wrote in message
    >> For Immediate Release
    >> Oct, 2004
    >>
    >> For more information contact:
    >> Knownsoft
    >> http://www.knownsoft.com
    >>
    >> The Fastest File Search Tool
    >>
    >> Known Software announces the availability of Turbo Searcher 2.40 for
    >> Windows, a file search application that allows users to find their
    >> computer documents very quickly.
    >>
    >> Turbo Searcher is the fastest file search tool, and can even search
    >> for files located on local or network computers. Just type in the
    >> search terms and press ENTER, and the results will be listed in less
    >> than one second. Turbo Searcher provides powerful search options
    >> such as searches by file name, by folder, by file modified date, by
    >> file size, and other advanced features. It supports One Click
    >> Searches for image, music and video files, and allows users to
    >> define their own One Click Search options. Turbo Searcher can save
    >> search results that can be opened and reviewed later.
    >>
    >> Turbo Searcher has a powerful search engine for searching text
    >> within files, and displays Introductory Text in the search results
    >> so you don't need open the files to preview the contents. Turbo
    >> Searcher also supports searches within PDF files, without that need
    >> to install PDF software on your computer.
    >>
    >> Turbo Searcher supports search duplicate files in your local
    >> computer or network computers, provides six comparison levels for
    >> different purposes, such as comparing file name, file size, file
    >> CRC32 values, file MD5 values and Byte-By-Byte comparison,etc.
    >>
    >> Designed to work on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Turbo Searcher has its
    >> own index technology for significantly speeding up the search
    >> process. Turbo Searches uses a small amount of computer memory,
    >> fully integrates with Windows, and can run from within Windows
    >> Explorer. Turbo Searcher runs quietly in the system tray when
    >> Windows starts.
    >>
    >> Turbo Searcher 2.40 adds new features for searching within compressed
    >> archives, supports ZIP, JAR, CAB, RAR, ARJ, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO,
    >> RPM, 7Z and DEB formats,and allows users save their search options
    >> as macro files, and run them easily only by pressing the hot key.
    >>
    >> Turbo Searcher 2.40 for Windows only costs $29.95(US) for a
    >> single-user license. Volume discounts are available. Registered
    >> users receive unlimited free updates.
    >>
    >> Download FREE version:
    >> http://www.knownsoft.com/Download/TS240.exe

    The subject announces that. It is a perfectly acceptable post according to
    Microsoft's rules.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    In news:uFpnUiYuEHA.3156@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    Kevin <webman6@hotmail.com> typed:

    > Spam.

    And you reposted it in its entirety.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    > "Lee" <invalid@invalidaddress.net> wrote in message
    >> For Immediate Release
    >> Oct, 2004

    "Kevin" <webman6@hotmail.com> wrote
    > Spam.

    With OE, I suppose that you can create a message
    rule to delete it according to ANN in the subject, if
    you wanted to. Personally, I found it interesting.
    --JohnH

    "Ken Blake" <> wrote in message ....

    > Kevin <webman6@hotmail.com> typed:
    >
    >> Spam.
    >

    > And you reposted it in its entirety.

    And so did your fellow MS-MVP but it doesn't seem that he was included in
    your reprimand.

    Is Frank suggesting that if you indicate in the Subject line that your post
    is Spam, it is acceptable to the both the group and Microsoft?

    --
    Joe Steele

Windows XP