Can't access Router admin.

Could you give me a simple explanation on how to work ICS? The router
has dedicated phone outputs so no phone adapter is needed after the
router.
How about a simple explanation on how to "enable ICS on the laptop's
WAN port for satellite data, and hook up a phone." I ran an ipconfig
and it returned both connections. I immediately tried to access the
router based on the address specified but couldn't get there. I will
hook it all back up tomorrow and send you the results; it's late.
Thanks for the help.

Stillwaiting

--
stillwaiting
More about access router admin

    stillwaiting <stillwaiting.1f2xhn@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au>
    wrote:
    >Could you give me a simple explanation on how to work ICS?

    Google is your friend, I don't do ICS on a regular basis. In WinXP
    it's pretty straightforward to set up, and there are lots of guides on
    the net.

    >I ran an ipconfig
    >and it returned both connections.

    Please tell us what those are.