M2n32-SLi Deluxe Not finding the lan ports?

alazeer

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2006
Not sure what to do about this or what I can do really? I did try running a known good cable and it still will not find the internet even after being online with Dlink support.

Anyone out there know what if anything flashing the bios night do or is this just another bad motherboard from Newegg/Asus? Damn I've had my share of bad parts in this order I sure hope not.

kind of sucks that Asus is so cheap and their Web site has such lousy bandwidth that you can't even bring up their forums and that their support line is long distance huh?

Thanks in advance.

CDarwin

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2006
Hi -

I had the same problem last night with the same board. You have to install the drivers from the disc the board comes with. After you install the drivers and reboot, the ports are active.

maury73

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2006
Install the driver that came on the CD included in the mobo package. Always install those drivers, quite nothing will work with the Winsuck's default drivers.
And then update them from the website as soon as you go online.

JussChilln345

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
Install the driver that came on the CD included in the mobo package. Always install those drivers, quite nothing will work with the Winsuck's default drivers.
And then update them from the website as soon as you go online.

Do that and you will be fine. And for redundancy :) ... Always install the Drivers that come WITH THE MOBO

xxenclavexx

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2006
Just to make sure you know, install the drivers that came with the board if you lost the CD you can log onto the internet.... oh sorry your board cant recognize your lan ports.

TRENDING THREADS