henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

One of the reverse zone in my windows 2000 dns got created by mistake as a
class C when it should have been class B. Later, the class B was created, but
there are already more than one hundred records on the C one. Is there a way
to fix the issue without having to recreate all the records one by one?

Henry <Henry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> One of the reverse zone in my windows 2000 dns got created by mistake
> as a class C when it should have been class B. Later, the class B was
> created, but there are already more than one hundred records on the C
> one. Is there a way to fix the issue without having to recreate all
> the records one by one?

Edit the zone file to make it the class B subnet.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]