Beware of this shyster

mokume1

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2007
Avoid ebayer 'hailmicro' like the plague......
They attempt to sell used or refurbished items as 'new' but when pressured into proof of this, they clam up.
They cannot produce other doucuments regarding the transaction because this information simply does not exist.
One look at their feedback comments should prove it all, there is just too many negative comments......I got my money back from this seller, but I am working very hard to get him off Ebay for good!
You have been warned....... :twisted:

prong

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2007
Avoid ebayer 'hailmicro' like the plague......
They attempt to sell used or refurbished items as 'new' but when pressured into proof of this, they clam up.
They cannot produce other doucuments regarding the transaction because this information simply does not exist.
One look at their feedback comments should prove it all, there is just too many negative comments......I got my money back from this seller, but I am working very hard to get him off Ebay for good!
You have been warned....... :twisted:

Ebay? Who are they?

CHHunter

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2005
I can't believe some of the things I have read about the crooked folks on E-Bay. You have to really check the people out who are selling and buying things. People have lost quite a bit of money to fraud ! As you said, check the people out before buying or selling !! :?