  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 28, 2005 12:01:12 AM

I search for a little mod to do companion from mournhold go to morrowind
(and bloodmoon) with me, with spell recall (multimark) .

thanks

More about : morrowind companion

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 12:01:13 AM

> I search for a little mod to do companion from mournhold go to morrowind
> (and bloodmoon) with me, with spell recall (multimark) .

The Mournhold Teleportation Fix is located here:
http://www.tesmods.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDo...

Or just go to www.tesmods.net and look in the Miscelaneous section if that
link doesn't work. As for Bloodmoon, your companion will automatically go
with you if you travel by ship from Khuul. No idea about MultiMark, I've
been looking for that myself.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 1:56:12 AM

thanks

yes bloodmoon :-) I want to say teleport companion morrowind <->mournhold
and if possible by multimark.

The mournhold teleportation fix it s just for the 2 npc Asciene Rane and
Effie-Tie. thanks.
March 30, 2005 12:22:13 PM

morrowind summit has a mod, VTA travel, that will teleport companions
with you to a number of morrowind, Bloodmoon and Mournhold locations.
I use it when working with any mod that insists on companions.
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 7:01:33 AM

"DeAnn" <diwan@mitre.org> a Ă©crit dans le message de
> morrowind summit has a mod, VTA travel, that will teleport companions
> with you to a number of morrowind, Bloodmoon and Mournhold locations.
> I use it when working with any mod that insists on companions.

Thanks. I try it and I use it now. Thanks
!