V551 battery question

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
November 6, 2004 8:10:20 PM

Will an SNN5705 battery work in this phone?

More about : v551 battery question

Anonymous
November 7, 2004 5:12:45 PM

In article <ibmqo0tfutfskco75h22puiq7juju6rq6c@4ax.com>,
Steve <skoone@juno.com> wrote:
>Will an SNN5705 battery work in this phone?

It will power the phone, but you wouldn't be able to get the battery cover
on. At 7mm, this battery is 2mm too fat to fit inside.
November 7, 2004 5:12:46 PM

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 14:12:45 +0000 (UTC), retsuhcs@xinap.moc (Mike S.)
wrote:

>In article <ibmqo0tfutfskco75h22puiq7juju6rq6c@4ax.com>,
>Steve <skoone@juno.com> wrote:
>>Will an SNN5705 battery work in this phone?
>
>It will power the phone, but you wouldn't be able to get the battery cover
>on. At 7mm, this battery is 2mm too fat to fit inside.

Thanks Mike.. Would you happen to know what the actual part number is
for the proper battery to be used?
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 3:10:28 AM

In article <2oiso0pmnishp0dcvflqn4pp59kofmbema@4ax.com>,
Steve <skoone@juno.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 14:12:45 +0000 (UTC), retsuhcs@xinap.moc (Mike S.)
>wrote:
>

>>In article <ibmqo0tfutfskco75h22puiq7juju6rq6c@4ax.com>,
>>Steve <skoone@juno.com> wrote:
>>>Will an SNN5705 battery work in this phone?
>>
>>It will power the phone, but you wouldn't be able to get the battery cover
>>on. At 7mm, this battery is 2mm too fat to fit inside.
>>

>Thanks Mike.. Would you happen to know what the actual part number is
>for the proper battery to be used?

Going by the OEM battery for the earlier "triplets" models I'd expect it
to be the SNN5683
!