Win2k DNS and multihomed DC's

Todd

I have two separate forests each with two DC/GC's and each of the four
servers is multihomed to a backup network that is non-routed. Each DC has
NetBIOS disabled on the backup NIC and each has its DNS properties set to
not register in DNS and yet I keep getting A records for the servers and
"(same as parent folder)" A records in their respective DNS zones for the
backup IP's. Why is this? Obviously I have intermittent LDAP failures as the
DNS servers hand out the backup network IP's to clients.

Anyway I can permanently tell these servers to stop registering their backup
network IP's and still maintain dynamic zones? This is aggravating.

Todd

Oh yea, and I don't have RRAS installed on any of the servers. Been reading
through this: