laser printer with ENVELOPE feeder?

does anyone know of a laser printer that has an ENVELOPE FEEDER
accessory? A feeder than can hold 50 or more envelopes?

best, Aaron
2 answers Last reply
More about laser printer envelope feeder

    aaronep@pacbell.net wrote:
    > does anyone know of a laser printer that has an ENVELOPE FEEDER
    > accessory? A feeder than can hold 50 or more envelopes?
    >
    > best, Aaron

    Are you looking for a new printer? I have a IBM/Lexmark 4039 with a
    envelope feeder and it does a good job.

    These printer are getting old, but they (and the feeders) are available
    on EBay.

    If you are looking for something more modern, disregard.

    John

    HP offers an optional envelope feeder for their larger laser printers.
    Used feeders on Ebay run ~$50-100

    aaronep@pacbell.net wrote:
    > does anyone know of a laser printer that has an ENVELOPE FEEDER
    > accessory? A feeder than can hold 50 or more envelopes?
    >
    > best, Aaron

Printers Laser Printer Accessories Peripherals