laser printer with ENVELOPE feeder?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 18, 2005 9:46:41 PM

does anyone know of a laser printer that has an ENVELOPE FEEDER
accessory? A feeder than can hold 50 or more envelopes?

best, Aaron
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 12:59:44 AM

aaronep@pacbell.net wrote:
> does anyone know of a laser printer that has an ENVELOPE FEEDER
> accessory? A feeder than can hold 50 or more envelopes?
>
> best, Aaron

Are you looking for a new printer? I have a IBM/Lexmark 4039 with a
envelope feeder and it does a good job.

These printer are getting old, but they (and the feeders) are available
on EBay.

If you are looking for something more modern, disregard.

John
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 8:20:02 PM

HP offers an optional envelope feeder for their larger laser printers.
Used feeders on Ebay run ~$50-100

!