"Cannot Delete: cannot read from source file or disk" HELP

A image of some folders that were on my hardrive was put
back on my computer after a whip, so some files were
duplicated. I deleted the duplicated files, and when I
tried to take out of the recycle bin i get an error
message "Cannot Delete File: cannot read from source file
or disk". I'm running Win 2k Pro.

Any ideas how I can delete these files, or what may
possibly be causing this?

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about cannot delete read source file disk help

    I couldn't delete or restore the deleted files in the
    recycle bin because the path couldn't be found. I just
    recreated a folder with the same name it was in, then the
    files were deleted.

    I am having the same problem on our file server. We have
    a file that has been created and it does not show a name
    nor an extension. Any body have an idea as to how to
    delete a file like that?

File System Microsoft Windows