Raid 5 Setup

Have 8 disks I am trying to setup in RAID 5 configuration. Go to Disk Manager, click on the disk and try to create volume. Comes back with the wizard, ok click on next and I only get the "Simple volume" choice for volume setup. How do I get the correct RAID 5 setup?

Are you using W2K Pro or Server? Pro doesn't support software RAID 5.

DavieC