Has interest in Morrowind~~

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 1, 2005 11:07:18 AM

Finally died?

I still play this game and was wondering if others have
gone on to new games.
drybones

More about : interest morrowind

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 1:42:26 AM

"drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in news:ivd3e.7103$K9.352@fe02.lga:

> Finally died?
>
> I still play this game and was wondering if others have
> gone on to new games.

Not at all. There's still plenty of mods being made and with all the mods
available, compared to un-modded MW, it's almost like playing a new game.

April 2, 2005 7:09:32 PM

It appears that drybones I.E. / Outlook Express was messed up.
I had not received any new news until I called Charter this a.m.

I had to drop out of all charter. nntp and then reinstall.

Oh well, Very Happy to see we are all here.
drybones

"Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in message
> "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in news:ivd3e.7103$K9.352@fe02.lga:
>
>> Finally died?
>>
>> I still play this game and was wondering if others have
>> gone on to new games.
>
> Not at all. There's still plenty of mods being made and with all the mods
> available, compared to un-modded MW, it's almost like playing a new game.

April 15, 2005 9:35:33 PM

"drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Finally died?
>
> I still play this game and was wondering if others have
> gone on to new games.

The mod community is still giving it some. I still play it from time to
time. I think since the announcement of Oblivion - it actually picked up
interest in Morrowind again.

Morrowind is just one of those games that you'll always think of with fond
memories, well and the odd frustration with the 1 or 2 bugs. 8-)

--
Paul.

April 16, 2005 12:54:22 AM

"www.oblivionportal.com" <Paul@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 3oqgi$22s$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk...
> "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Finally died?
>>
>> I still play this game and was wondering if others have
>> gone on to new games.
>
> The mod community is still giving it some. I still play it from time to
> time. I think since the announcement of Oblivion - it actually picked up
> interest in Morrowind again.
>
> Morrowind is just one of those games that you'll always think of with fond
> memories, well and the odd frustration with the 1 or 2 bugs. 8-)
>
> --
> Paul.
>
> *Replace nospam with smirnov to reply by e-mail*

I look at new games, admire them, think about playing them, and then go back
to my heavily modded Morrowind. Nevermind that it has more bugs than a cat
full of fleas.

Then I look at old games that I really really liked and never finished (Deus
Ex comes to mind). I think about playing them again. Then I remember the
latest slew of quests I am working on in my beloved, modded, and buggy
Morrowind.

Deus Ex can wait.

Starwolf
!