program error

when I am trying to open the some programes (outlook
express, yahoo messanger, search ) the program causes an
error with the following error message:

" program error
###.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
windows. you will need to restart the program. an error
log is being created."

I do not know why, but i think that I have a windows
problem not a program error.

can any body help me with this?!

thanks

yaser

Try to download update the lates your Microsoft Outlook
Express & Yahoo Messanger.
Download from: http://www.microsoft.com.au/downloadupdate
Yahoo Messanger get update from yahoo website.
Goodluck Yaser!
Agoes