Canon IP4000 Network Problem

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 19, 2005 8:52:27 PM

I have recently purchased a Canon IP4000 and am impressed with its print
performance.
I have one problem i cannot resolve
I have a small home network and cannot get the printer to print from my
partners pc(Running XP PRO)
I have installed it as a network printer and the pc can see the printer but
try as i might it will not print to it, i can even perform maintenece tasks
from the other P.c.
Please could anyone help
Thanx in anticipation

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com
July 19, 2005 10:19:42 PM

"Dave Wyatt" <davewyatt7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have recently purchased a Canon IP4000 and am impressed with its print
>performance.
> I have one problem i cannot resolve
> I have a small home network and cannot get the printer to print from my
> partners pc(Running XP PRO)
> I have installed it as a network printer and the pc can see the printer
> but try as i might it will not print to it, i can even perform maintenece
> tasks from the other P.c.
> Please could anyone help
> Thanx in anticipation

i am assuming your are also running xp pro. try installing the software
cds you got with the printer on your partners pc to
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 10:36:49 PM

I do not know what you have or have not done. I do have the same
printer. Although I use Win2k, the OS version does not make a
difference. Here is what I did and I do not have any problems.

Physically attach the printer to one machine using usb cable. Call this
PC1.

Install the Canon driver and software on PC1 and test the printer making
sure you can print.

Now share the printer.

Check the permissions on the share and make sure everyone has print
permissions.

Now go to PC2 and install the same driver and Canon software that you
did on PC1

Look at the share and make sure you see the printer and have the proper
permissions.

Now you should be able to print from either PC.

REMEMBER

NEVER TURN EITHER PC OR YOUR PRINTER OFF. YOUR SYSTEM WILL LAST LONGER

I RECOMMEND CANON OEM INK IN THIS PRINTER EVEN IF IT IS OVERPRICED. YOU
WILL BE LESS LIKELY TO CLOG THE HEAD. HOWEVER, IF YOUR PRINT LOAD IS
VERY HIGH THE COST MAY BE PROHIBITED. IN THAT CASE I WOULD SEARCH
AROUND TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A VENDOR WHO WILL SELL YOU PREFILLED CARTS
AND TELL YOU WHAT INK IS IN THE CART. THE AFTERMARKET BUSINESS IS A
WHORES BUSINESS AND FULL DISCLOSURE IS REALLY NOT THERE.

I BEGAN USING CANON PHOTO PAPER PRO AND FOUND IT TO BE EXCELLENT. NOW I
USE COSTCO KIRKLAND GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER AND IT LOOKS ABOUT 98% AS GOOD AT
ABOUT 1/7 OF THE COST. COSTCO ALSO HAS BEEN THE CHEAPEST FOR ME ON
CANON OEM INK.

THERE ARE MANY HOBBYISTS AND TINKERERS IN THIS NG WHO WILL TELL YOU TO
GO THRU THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND REFILL CARTS. THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY
DO NOT HAVE TROUBLE. FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM THERE ARE 10 WHO DO HAVE
TROUBLE. BASICALLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH AFTERMARKET INK YOU NEED TO
PRINT A LOT.

Mark wrote:

>"Dave Wyatt" <davewyatt7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

>>I have recently purchased a Canon IP4000 and am impressed with its print
>>performance.
>>I have one problem i cannot resolve
>>I have a small home network and cannot get the printer to print from my
>>partners pc(Running XP PRO)
>>I have installed it as a network printer and the pc can see the printer
>>but try as i might it will not print to it, i can even perform maintenece
>>tasks from the other P.c.
>>Please could anyone help
>>Thanx in anticipation
>>

>i am assuming your are also running xp pro. try installing the software
>cds you got with the printer on your partners pc to

Related resources
July 19, 2005 10:36:50 PM

measekite wrote:

> REMEMBER
>
> NEVER TURN EITHER PC OR YOUR PRINTER OFF. YOUR SYSTEM WILL LAST LONGER
>
> I RECOMMEND CANON OEM INK IN THIS PRINTER EVEN IF IT IS OVERPRICED. YOU
> WILL BE LESS LIKELY TO CLOG THE HEAD. HOWEVER, IF YOUR PRINT LOAD IS
> VERY HIGH THE COST MAY BE PROHIBITED. IN THAT CASE I WOULD SEARCH
> AROUND TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A VENDOR WHO WILL SELL YOU PREFILLED CARTS
> AND TELL YOU WHAT INK IS IN THE CART. THE AFTERMARKET BUSINESS IS A
> WHORES BUSINESS AND FULL DISCLOSURE IS REALLY NOT THERE.
>
> I BEGAN USING CANON PHOTO PAPER PRO AND FOUND IT TO BE EXCELLENT. NOW I
> USE COSTCO KIRKLAND GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER AND IT LOOKS ABOUT 98% AS GOOD AT
> ABOUT 1/7 OF THE COST. COSTCO ALSO HAS BEEN THE CHEAPEST FOR ME ON
> CANON OEM INK.
>
> THERE ARE MANY HOBBYISTS AND TINKERERS IN THIS NG WHO WILL TELL YOU TO
> GO THRU THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND REFILL CARTS. THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY
> DO NOT HAVE TROUBLE. FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM THERE ARE 10 WHO DO HAVE
> TROUBLE. BASICALLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH AFTERMARKET INK YOU NEED TO
> PRINT A LOT.

All lies and misrepresentations. Don't believe a word this troll says.
Besides that, anybody who post in all caps is not all there, right!
Frank
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 10:36:50 PM

measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote

> REMEMBER

Please note. Anyone remotely following this thread, you could cause
irreparable damage to your brain following Measekite's advice (not
to mention your computer and printer). His advice was only meant as
humor. And as such, it's worth a chuckle. :-)

JHanson

> NEVER TURN EITHER PC OR YOUR PRINTER OFF. YOUR SYSTEM WILL LAST
> LONGER
>
> I RECOMMEND CANON OEM INK IN THIS PRINTER EVEN IF IT IS OVERPRICED.
> YOU WILL BE LESS LIKELY TO CLOG THE HEAD. HOWEVER, IF YOUR PRINT LOAD
> IS VERY HIGH THE COST MAY BE PROHIBITED. IN THAT CASE I WOULD SEARCH
> AROUND TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A VENDOR WHO WILL SELL YOU PREFILLED
> CARTS AND TELL YOU WHAT INK IS IN THE CART. THE AFTERMARKET BUSINESS
> IS A WHORES BUSINESS AND FULL DISCLOSURE IS REALLY NOT THERE.
>
> I BEGAN USING CANON PHOTO PAPER PRO AND FOUND IT TO BE EXCELLENT. NOW
> I USE COSTCO KIRKLAND GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER AND IT LOOKS ABOUT 98% AS
> GOOD AT ABOUT 1/7 OF THE COST. COSTCO ALSO HAS BEEN THE CHEAPEST FOR
> ME ON CANON OEM INK.
>
> THERE ARE MANY HOBBYISTS AND TINKERERS IN THIS NG WHO WILL TELL YOU TO
> GO THRU THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND REFILL CARTS. THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY
> DO NOT HAVE TROUBLE. FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM THERE ARE 10 WHO DO HAVE
> TROUBLE. BASICALLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH AFTERMARKET INK YOU NEED TO
> PRINT A LOT.

You have to admit, he IS funny!
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 11:28:48 PM

Dave,
1. On both XP PC's make sure under any firewall settings, that File & Printing Sharing is enabled.
2. Make sure that on the PC that the printer is connected to. The printer is set to be shared over a network.
Control Panel> Printer & Faxes> Right Click the Printer> Properties> Select Share over Network. From this location also check the name of the Printer being Shared. The name should be less than 12 characters in length, and there should be no spaces in the name.
3. Make sure that you have installed the Printer drivers and relevant printer software on the "troubled" PC.
4. On the problem PC> Control Panel> Printers & Faxes> Delete the Printer listed there.
5. With the Printer on> On the problem PC> Control Panel> Printers & Faxes> Select Add Printer> Browse to the other computer> and add the shared Printer> Reboot PC > Test Printer.

--

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>

"Mark" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:42dd3631$0$2957$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net...

"Dave Wyatt" <davewyatt7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have recently purchased a Canon IP4000 and am impressed with its print
>performance.
> I have one problem i cannot resolve
> I have a small home network and cannot get the printer to print from my
> partners pc(Running XP PRO)
> I have installed it as a network printer and the pc can see the printer
> but try as i might it will not print to it, i can even perform maintenece
> tasks from the other P.c.
> Please could anyone help
> Thanx in anticipation

i am assuming your are also running xp pro. try installing the software
cds you got with the printer on your partners pc to
July 20, 2005 1:50:56 AM

"John A. Hanson" <Jhanson@yourservice.net> wrote in message
> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote
>>
>> REMEMBER
>>

> Please note. Anyone remotely following this thread, you could cause
> irreparable damage to your brain following Measekite's advice (not
> to mention your computer and printer). His advice was only meant as
> humor. And as such, it's worth a chuckle. :-)

> JHanson

Actually, his message is meant to head anyone off at the pass who might
suggest aftermarket inks, and the other reason for many of his messages is
strictly to annoy people on the NG.

(snip)

> You have to admit, he IS funny!

More often than not, he's about as funny as a broken leg. full of
misinformation and ready to spread it heavier than a farmer spreads manure.
Now he's embarked on a preemptive strike to get his message out faster and
louder than the people who know what the ink story is really about from
their own experience. Pity the poor newbie who reads his stuff and believes
it!
July 20, 2005 2:43:07 AM

"Dave Wyatt" <davewyatt7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have recently purchased a Canon IP4000 and am impressed with its print
>performance.
> I have one problem i cannot resolve
> I have a small home network and cannot get the printer to print from my
> partners pc(Running XP PRO)
> I have installed it as a network printer and the pc can see the printer
> but try as i might it will not print to it, i can even perform maintenece
> tasks from the other P.c.
> Please could anyone help
> Thanx in anticipation
> --

Dave - Measekite's advice on network access to your printer is a
constructive response to your question. In addition, he has used Costco's
Kirkland glossy photo paper, as have I and many others on this NG, and that
was also good advice. His unsolicited diatribe on aftermarket inks,
vendors, and his view on refilling ink cartridges is his usual rant. If you
are new to the newsgroup you should know that he has no experience with the
aftermarket ink products or their vendors but pursues this rant
relentlessly. Suffice to say that there are some good inks out there and
some vendors that have a good reputation with people who have purchased from
them. Those of us who refill our ink cartridges definitely do not find it
to be the "pain-in-the-ass" that he, without any experience, describes. You
may wonder why he went so far afield with his response to your concise and
simple question. I guess he thinks that if he gets his message out there
first you may find it more believable. Same for the all caps posting which
is considered poor etiquette on newsgroups. It is regarded as "shouting"
and is frowned on. He knows it by likes to provoke people.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 2:59:39 AM

In article <5LbDe.11161$NU2.9653@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> I RECOMMEND CANON OEM INK IN THIS PRINTER EVEN IF IT IS OVERPRICED.

Why, yes, obviously the choice of ink is relevant to networking the
printer.

Likewise, if you drive a convertible with the top down and windows up
(MY particular pet peeve) you will have networking problems.
July 20, 2005 3:26:51 AM

"John A. Hanson" <Jhanson@yourservice.net> wrote in message
> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote
>>
>> REMEMBER
>>

> Please note. Anyone remotely following this thread, you could cause
> irreparable damage to your brain following Measekite's advice (not
> to mention your computer and printer). His advice was only meant as
> humor. And as such, it's worth a chuckle. :-)
>
> JHanson

The problem now is people who reply to him , that'll be you!;).
Most people have him killfiled, but we end up seeing his posts because you
can't help but reply to it!!
July 20, 2005 3:29:39 AM

"Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
<snip pair of plonkers>

Thanks for taking the time to post measekit's posts for him. Idiot.
July 20, 2005 3:29:40 AM

Mike wrote:
> "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
> <snip pair of plonkers>
>

> Thanks for taking the time to post measekit's posts for him. Idiot.

So what does that make you?
Frank
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 3:29:40 AM

"Mike" <me@privacy.net> wrote in news:42dd7edc$0$2935$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-
reader01.plus.net:

> "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
> <snip pair of plonkers>
>

> Thanks for taking the time to post measekit's posts for him. Idiot.

Save it. There is no Frank. There never was any Frank. "Frank" is
Measekite playing electronic tricks on you. Frank couldn't possibly
exist, he's too shallow. He only appears 5 minutes after Measekite posts
anything, at all hours of the day. And takes the same 2 days off as
Measekite. And then right back on cue 5 minutes after Measekite returns.
I think I'll invent "Cathy". I hear she likes real men.

AA Battery
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 3:29:41 AM

AA Battery <OneVolt@keeps_On_Ticking.net> wrote in news:Xa-
dndrp4YTVFEDfRVn-vw@giganews.com:

> "Mike" <me@privacy.net> wrote in news:42dd7edc$0$2935$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-
> reader01.plus.net:
>
>> "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
>> <snip pair of plonkers>
>>

>> Thanks for taking the time to post measekit's posts for him. Idiot.
>>

> Save it. There is no Frank. There never was any Frank. "Frank" is
> Measekite playing electronic tricks on you. Frank couldn't possibly
> exist, he's too shallow. He only appears 5 minutes after Measekite posts
> anything, at all hours of the day. And takes the same 2 days off as
> Measekite. And then right back on cue 5 minutes after Measekite returns.
> I think I'll invent "Cathy". I hear she likes real men.

Sometimes when children are young, or loners, they invent friends.
The keyword is "young". In this case we more than likely have a loner.
Measekite obviously craves attention to the point of fabricating wild
lies in order to get people to respond. When no one responds he talks
to himself through someone he calls 'Frank'. Note the identical phonemic
speech patterns. The odds against this occurring naturally are vanishingly
small.

As for 'Cathy', don't go that route, or you'll be in my office for
similar therapy. Sessions are not cheap. There's no such thing as
aftermarket therapy. Desdemona
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:03:51 AM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> REMEMBER
>>
>> NEVER TURN EITHER PC OR YOUR PRINTER OFF. YOUR SYSTEM WILL LAST LONGER
>>
>> I RECOMMEND CANON OEM INK IN THIS PRINTER EVEN IF IT IS OVERPRICED.
>> YOU WILL BE LESS LIKELY TO CLOG THE HEAD. HOWEVER, IF YOUR PRINT
>> LOAD IS VERY HIGH THE COST MAY BE PROHIBITED. IN THAT CASE I WOULD
>> SEARCH AROUND TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A VENDOR WHO WILL SELL YOU
>> PREFILLED CARTS AND TELL YOU WHAT INK IS IN THE CART. THE
>> AFTERMARKET BUSINESS IS A WHORES BUSINESS AND FULL DISCLOSURE IS
>> REALLY NOT THERE.
>>
>> I BEGAN USING CANON PHOTO PAPER PRO AND FOUND IT TO BE EXCELLENT.
>> NOW I USE COSTCO KIRKLAND GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER AND IT LOOKS ABOUT 98%
>> AS GOOD AT ABOUT 1/7 OF THE COST. COSTCO ALSO HAS BEEN THE CHEAPEST
>> FOR ME ON CANON OEM INK.
>>
>> THERE ARE MANY HOBBYISTS AND TINKERERS IN THIS NG WHO WILL TELL YOU
>> TO GO THRU THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND REFILL CARTS. THEY WILL TELL YOU
>> THEY DO NOT HAVE TROUBLE. FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM THERE ARE 10 WHO DO
>> HAVE TROUBLE. BASICALLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH AFTERMARKET INK YOU
>> NEED TO PRINT A LOT.
>

> And that is the truth
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:07:49 AM

John A. Hanson wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote
>

>>REMEMBER
>>

>Please note. Anyone remotely following this thread, you could cause
>irreparable damage to your brain following Measekite's advice (not
>to mention your computer and printer). His advice was only meant as
>humor. And as such, it's worth a chuckle. :-)
>
>JHanson

Look what happened to him. ha ha ha real brain damage

In all seriousness, he is stupid.

>>NEVER TURN EITHER PC OR YOUR PRINTER OFF. YOUR SYSTEM WILL LAST
>>LONGER
>>
>>I RECOMMEND CANON OEM INK IN THIS PRINTER EVEN IF IT IS OVERPRICED.
>>YOU WILL BE LESS LIKELY TO CLOG THE HEAD. HOWEVER, IF YOUR PRINT LOAD
>>IS VERY HIGH THE COST MAY BE PROHIBITED. IN THAT CASE I WOULD SEARCH
>>AROUND TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A VENDOR WHO WILL SELL YOU PREFILLED
>>CARTS AND TELL YOU WHAT INK IS IN THE CART. THE AFTERMARKET BUSINESS
>>IS A WHORES BUSINESS AND FULL DISCLOSURE IS REALLY NOT THERE.
>>
>>I BEGAN USING CANON PHOTO PAPER PRO AND FOUND IT TO BE EXCELLENT. NOW
>>I USE COSTCO KIRKLAND GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER AND IT LOOKS ABOUT 98% AS
>>GOOD AT ABOUT 1/7 OF THE COST. COSTCO ALSO HAS BEEN THE CHEAPEST FOR
>>ME ON CANON OEM INK.
>>
>>THERE ARE MANY HOBBYISTS AND TINKERERS IN THIS NG WHO WILL TELL YOU TO
>>GO THRU THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND REFILL CARTS. THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY
>>DO NOT HAVE TROUBLE. FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM THERE ARE 10 WHO DO HAVE
>>TROUBLE. BASICALLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH AFTERMARKET INK YOU NEED TO
>>PRINT A LOT.
>>

>You have to admit, he IS funny!

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:10:36 AM

Burt wrote:

>"John A. Hanson" <Jhanson@yourservice.net> wrote in message
>

>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote
>>

>>>REMEMBER
>>>

>>Please note. Anyone remotely following this thread, you could cause
>>irreparable damage to your brain following Measekite's advice (not
>>to mention your computer and printer). His advice was only meant as
>>humor. And as such, it's worth a chuckle. :-)
>>

>>JHanson
>>

>Actually, his message is meant to head anyone off at the pass who might
>suggest aftermarket inks, and the other reason for many of his messages is
>strictly to annoy people on the NG.

And notice this old fart. This compulsive oldie cannot help but answer
my sensible statements.

>(snip)
>

>>You have to admit, he IS funny!

Yes U R

>More often than not, he's about as funny as a broken leg.

GO OUT AND GET ONE

>full of
>misinformation and ready to spread it heavier than a farmer spreads manure.

I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR DINNER

>Now he's embarked on a preemptive strike

NOW THE WW2 FART THINKS HE WORKS AT THE PENTAGOON

>to get his message out faster and
>louder than the people who know what the ink story

AND IT IS A STORY

>is really about from
>their own experience. Pity the poor newbie who reads his stuff and believes
>it!

AMEN

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:12:39 AM

Mike wrote:

>"John A. Hanson" <Jhanson@yourservice.net> wrote in message
>

>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote
>>

>>>REMEMBER
>>>

>>Please note. Anyone remotely following this thread, you could cause
>>irreparable damage to your brain following Measekite's advice (not
>>to mention your computer and printer). His advice was only meant as
>>humor. And as such, it's worth a chuckle. :-)
>>
>>JHanson
>>

>The problem now is people who reply to him , that'll be you!;).
>Most people have him killfiled, but we end up seeing his posts because you
>can't help but reply to it!!

ESPECIALLY BURTIE JERKIE AND FRANKIE LOW LIFE CRANKIE

THEY GOTTA BEE DA 2 BEEGEST JEERKS ON DIS NG

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:13:48 AM

AAAAAH HAHAHAHAHA

Mike wrote:

>"Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
><snip pair of plonkers>
>

>Thanks for taking the time to post measekit's posts for him. Idiot.

HE CALLED FRANKIE CRANKIE AN IDIOT.

I AGREE

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:18:32 AM

Burt wrote:

>"Dave Wyatt" <davewyatt7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

>>I have recently purchased a Canon IP4000 and am impressed with its print
>>performance.
>>I have one problem i cannot resolve
>>I have a small home network and cannot get the printer to print from my
>>partners pc(Running XP PRO)
>>I have installed it as a network printer and the pc can see the printer
>>but try as i might it will not print to it, i can even perform maintenece
>>tasks from the other P.c.
>>Please could anyone help
>>Thanx in anticipation
>>--
>>

>Dave - Measekite's advice on network access to your printer is a
>constructive response to your question.

OF COURSE. IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT TO WORK CORRECTLY

>In addition, he has used Costco's
>Kirkland glossy photo paper, as have I and many others on this NG, and that
>was also good advice. His unsolicited diatribe on aftermarket inks,

is very good advice. Notwithstanding the part that is his opinion, most
of what he says is true even though I hate to admit it.

GAW HEAD ADMIT IT ALREADY GAW HEAD MAKE MY DAY

>SNIP
>

>If you
>are new to the newsgroup you should know

SNIP

>find it
>to be the "pain-in-the-ass" that he, without any experience, describes. You
>may wonder why he went so far afield with his response to your concise and
>simple question. I guess he thinks that if he gets his message out there
>first you may find it more believable.

YEAH, I TINK IM JESUS

>Same for the all caps posting which
>is considered poor etiquette on newsgroups. It is regarded as "shouting"
>and is frowned on. He knows it by likes to provoke people.

AND GUESS WHO KEEPS COMING BACK FOR MORE. I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT.

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:22:54 AM

Frank wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>
>> "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
>> <snip pair of plonkers>
>>

>> Thanks for taking the time to post measekit's posts for him. Idiot.
>>
> So what does that make you?
> Frank

ANOTHER READER THAT KNOWS YOU ARE AN IDIOT. HA HA HA HA HA
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:26:43 AM

AA Battery wrote:

>"Mike" <me@privacy.net> wrote in news:42dd7edc$0$2935$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-
>reader01.plus.net:
>

>>"Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
>><snip pair of plonkers>
>>

>>Thanks for taking the time to post measekit's posts for him. Idiot.
>>

>Save it. There is no Frank. There never was any Frank. "Frank" is
>Measekite playing electronic tricks on you.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT. MAYBE BURTIE FURTIE IS ALSO ME OR IS IT FRANKIE
CRANKIE

>Frank couldn't possibly
>exist, he's too shallow.

POOR BABY

>He only appears 5 minutes after Measekite posts
>anything, at all hours of the day.

:-D :-D :-D

I GUESS U FOUND OUT FRANKIE CRANKIE IS A SHMUCK.

EXPECT A REBUTTAL SHORTLY. YOU WILL ALSO HERE FROM BURTIE FURTIE.

RIGHT NOW I NEED TO TAKE A FRANK

>And takes the same 2 days off as
>Measekite.

WE WENT ON VACATION

>And then right back on cue 5 minutes after Measekite returns.
>I think I'll invent "Cathy". I hear she likes real men.

HEY BATTERY WHAT A CHARGE =-O :-* 8-)

>AA Battery

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 9:57:20 AM

Desdemona wrote:

>AA Battery <OneVolt@keeps_On_Ticking.net> wrote in news:Xa-
>dndrp4YTVFEDfRVn-vw@giganews.com:
>

>>"Mike" <me@privacy.net> wrote in news:42dd7edc$0$2935$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-
>>reader01.plus.net:
>>

>>>"Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
>>><snip pair of plonkers>
>>>

>>>Thanks for taking the time to post measekit's posts for him. Idiot.
>>>

>>Save it. There is no Frank. There never was any Frank. "Frank" is
>>Measekite playing electronic tricks on you. Frank couldn't possibly
>>exist, he's too shallow. He only appears 5 minutes after Measekite posts
>>anything, at all hours of the day. And takes the same 2 days off as
>>Measekite. And then right back on cue 5 minutes after Measekite returns.
>>I think I'll invent "Cathy". I hear she likes real men.
>>

>Sometimes when children are young, or loners, they invent friends.
>The keyword is "young". In this case we more than likely have a loner.
>Measekite obviously craves attention to the point of fabricating wild
>lies in order to get people to respond. When no one responds he talks
>to himself through someone he calls 'Frank'. Note the identical phonemic
>speech patterns. The odds against this occurring naturally are vanishingly
>small.
>
>As for 'Cathy', don't go that route, or you'll be in my office for
>similar therapy. Sessions are not cheap. There's no such thing as
>aftermarket therapy. Desdemona

:-D :-D :-D
July 20, 2005 11:27:51 AM

measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>

>>> REMEMBER
>>>
>>> NEVER TURN EITHER PC OR YOUR PRINTER OFF. YOUR SYSTEM WILL LAST LONGER
>>>
>>> I RECOMMEND CANON OEM INK IN THIS PRINTER EVEN IF IT IS OVERPRICED.
>>> YOU WILL BE LESS LIKELY TO CLOG THE HEAD. HOWEVER, IF YOUR PRINT
>>> LOAD IS VERY HIGH THE COST MAY BE PROHIBITED. IN THAT CASE I WOULD
>>> SEARCH AROUND TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A VENDOR WHO WILL SELL YOU
>>> PREFILLED CARTS AND TELL YOU WHAT INK IS IN THE CART. THE
>>> AFTERMARKET BUSINESS IS A WHORES BUSINESS AND FULL DISCLOSURE IS
>>> REALLY NOT THERE.
>>>
>>> I BEGAN USING CANON PHOTO PAPER PRO AND FOUND IT TO BE EXCELLENT.
>>> NOW I USE COSTCO KIRKLAND GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER AND IT LOOKS ABOUT 98%
>>> AS GOOD AT ABOUT 1/7 OF THE COST. COSTCO ALSO HAS BEEN THE CHEAPEST
>>> FOR ME ON CANON OEM INK.
>>>
>>> THERE ARE MANY HOBBYISTS AND TINKERERS IN THIS NG WHO WILL TELL YOU
>>> TO GO THRU THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND REFILL CARTS. THEY WILL TELL YOU
>>> THEY DO NOT HAVE TROUBLE. FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM THERE ARE 10 WHO DO
>>> HAVE TROUBLE. BASICALLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH AFTERMARKET INK YOU
>>> NEED TO PRINT A LOT.
>>

>> And that is the truth

The biggest lie yet!
Frank
July 20, 2005 11:29:02 AM

measekite wrote:

> AND GUESS WHO KEEPS COMING BACK FOR MORE. I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT.

hahahaha...You do you moron!
Frank
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 1:04:53 PM

Mike wrote:

> The problem now is people who reply to him , that'll be you!;).
> Most people have him killfiled, but we end up seeing his posts because you
> can't help but reply to it!!

Ain't it the truth. Have to give the dufus credit for one thing, he a
great fisherman. every time he cast his line out one or two will take
the bait.

Mickey
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 7:10:02 PM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <5LbDe.11161$NU2.9653@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>I RECOMMEND CANON OEM INK IN THIS PRINTER EVEN IF IT IS OVERPRICED.
>>

>Why, yes, obviously the choice of ink is relevant to networking the
>printer.
>
>Likewise, if you drive a convertible with the top down and windows up
>(MY particular pet peeve) you will have networking problems.

NUTS
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 7:25:33 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> And that is the truth
>>

> The biggest lie yet!
> Frank

DA JERK IS BACK. HA HA HA I AM TALKING TO MY SELF
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 2:13:13 AM

Mickey wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>

>> The problem now is people who reply to him , that'll be you!;).
>> Most people have him killfiled, but we end up seeing his posts
>> because you can't help but reply to it!!
>>

> Ain't it the truth. Have to give the dufus credit for one thing, he a
> great fisherman. every time he cast his line out one or two will take
> the bait.
>
> Mickey

High Ms Mouse

ESPECIALLY JERKIE BURTIE AND CRANKIE FRANKIE WHO DEY TINK IZ ME AH HAHAHAHA
July 21, 2005 2:13:14 AM

measekite wrote:

> Mickey wrote:
>
>> Mike wrote:
>>

>>> The problem now is people who reply to him , that'll be you!;).
>>> Most people have him killfiled, but we end up seeing his posts
>>> because you can't help but reply to it!!
>>>

>> Ain't it the truth. Have to give the dufus credit for one thing, he a
>> great fisherman. every time he cast his line out one or two will take
>> the bait.
>>
>> Mickey
>

> High Ms Mouse
>
> ESPECIALLY JERKIE BURTIE AND CRANKIE FRANKIE WHO DEY TINK IZ ME AH
> HAHAHAHA

Hello Jackass.
Frank
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 3:20:45 AM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Mickey wrote:

>>> Ain't it the truth. Have to give the dufus credit for one thing, he
>>> a great fisherman. every time he cast his line out one or two will
>>> take the bait.
>>>
>>> Mickey
>>

>> High Ms Mouse
>>
>> ESPECIALLY JERKIE BURTIE AND CRANKIE FRANKIE WHO DEY TINK IZ ME AH
>> HAHAHAHA
>

> Hello Jackass. Frank

Right on schedule
July 22, 2005 5:19:44 PM

In message <Xa-dndrp4YTVFEDfRVn-vw@giganews.com>, AA Battery
<OneVolt@keeps_On_Ticking.net> writes
>Save it. There is no Frank. There never was any Frank. "Frank" is
>Measekite playing electronic tricks on you. Frank couldn't possibly
>exist, he's too shallow. He only appears 5 minutes after Measekite posts
>anything, at all hours of the day. And takes the same 2 days off as
>Measekite. And then right back on cue 5 minutes after Measekite returns.
>I think I'll invent "Cathy". I hear she likes real men.
>AA Battery

I think Cathy might want something powered by something more powerful
than an AA battery!

--
Timothy
Anonymous