Can't create mirrored volume

I just set up Win2K server. It has 2 disk drives. I
converted the 2nd one to dynamic. But when I try to create
a mirrored volume on it, only Simple Volume is available,
all other options are greyed out.

Why is this? I don't have a RAID controller, but this
should work anyway, right?

I didn't upgrade the bootable drive yet, because I'll
probably kill the machine. How do I upgrade the bootable
volume so I can add it to the mirror (once it works).

Thanks!

Mike

You have to upgrade both disks to dynamic in order to create a mirror. This
MS Knowledge Base article will guide you through the needed steps:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=302969

Best regards

Bjorn