Offline files synchronize problem...

Does anybody have similar problem like KB
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 815045 ?

I called Microsoft and apparently there is no hotfix for
this yet. Does anyone know the work-around?

Hmmm - the KB article mentions that there is a hotfix. Did you call PSS? Do
you have SP4 installed?

raymond chan wrote:
> Does anybody have similar problem like KB
> Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 815045 ?
>
> I called Microsoft and apparently there is no hotfix for
> this yet. Does anyone know the work-around?

yes. the machine has SP4 installed. i called Microsoft tech support. there is a no charge call because it's a hotfix issue. But it turned out that the hotfix was pulled out so some reason.
The offline files are only 656MB and i have 1.81GB for offline file caching. i found a work-around but it's not permanent. The problem came back 5 days later.
what i did was, disabled offline folder, deleted all offline files and then re-enabled offline use and resync all files. But the problem came back 5 days later.