    Event ID: 13562
    Date: mm/dd/yyyy
    Time: hh:mm:ss AM|PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: computername
    Following is the summary of warnings and errors encountered by File
    Replication service while polling the Domain Controller dc1.a.com for FRS
    replica set configuration information.

    The nTFRSMember object cn=dc1,cn=domain system volume (sysvol
    share),cn=file replication service,cn=system,dc=a,dc=com has a invalid value
    for the attribute ServerReference.
    If so, this means that you have a null Server-Reference attribute due to the
    deletion of the NTDS Settings object from the Configuration partition in
    Active Directory. You can follow the steps given below to correct this
    (taken from the KB Article).

    You can use LDP.exe or ADSIedit.msc to repair missing Server-Reference
    attributes. These tools repair the attribute by resetting the value in the
    configuration naming context or partition to the distinguished name (DN) of
    the server's NTDS Settings object. To repair null Server-Reference
    attributes:
    1.. Use one of the following methods to locate the DN path of the NTDS
    Settings object for the computer that has the missing (null)
    Server-Reference attribute:
    a.. In LDP or ADSIedit, copy the DN path of the NTDS Settings object
    from the Configuration container in the root domain of the forest to
    Clipboard.

    -or-
    b.. From the domain partition of Active Directory, copy the value of the
    Server-Reference attribute from a healthy domain controller to Clipboard.
    This domain controller needs to be in the same Active Directory domain and
    site as the broken computer, otherwise you have to edit the DN path.
    2.. Locate the member object that has the null Server-Reference attribute:
    1.. Start ADSIedit. In the Domain partition of Active Directory, locate
    the member object (nTFRSMember) that lacks the settings reference. The DN
    path is:
    DN Path ObjectClass

    DC=A,DC=COM Root Domain NC
    CN=SYSTEM, Container
    CN=File Replication Service nTFRSSettings
    CN=Domain System Volume (SYSVOL share) nTFRSReplicaSet
    CN=DC1 nTFRSMember
    CN=DC2 nTFRSMember
    2.. Right-click the member object that has the null Server-Reference
    attribute, and then click Properties.
    3.. Edit the value for the Server-Reference attribute:
    1.. Configure the Attributes tab in ADSIedit:
    a.. Select which properties to view: Set this to OPTIONAL.
    b.. Select a property to view: Click the Server-Reference property.
    2.. Under Edit Attribute, paste the DN path of the NTDS Settings object
    from Clipboard. The DN path for an NTDS Settings should have the following
    format
    CN=NTDS Settings, CN=Computer name,CN=Site name, CN=Sites,
    CN=Configuration, DC=Root domain of forest,DC=COM

    where Computer name is the name of the domain controller with the null
    Server-Reference attribute and where Site name is the name of the Active
    Directory site where that server's NTDS Settings object lives.
    3.. Click SET, and then confirm the value that is written to Active
    Directory.
    4.. Wait or force FRS to poll Active Directory:

    FRS polls Active Directory at regular intervals to discover configuration
    changes. You can use either of the following methods to have polling occur:
    1.. Use the net stop ntfrs command to stop FRS, and then use the net
    start ntfrs command to restart FRS.

    -or-
    2.. Use the ntfrsutl poll /now command line to force FRS to poll:
    1.. Wait until the short or long polling interval expires. This is a
    five minute default on domain controllers.
    2.. FRS registers the change during its next DS polling cycle. Monitor
    the FRS event log for replication by using the output from the ntfrsutl sets
    command.
    Does this make it any clearer for you?

    Cordially yours,
    Jerry G. Young II

    "Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can find a detailed fix for
    > this problem. I already tried the MS knowledge base
    > 312862, but its not giving me a step by step fix like some
    > of the other knowledge base articles. Please help, any
    > suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    >
    > Greg

File System Microsoft Event Id Windows