Error copying a file

Why do I sometimes get a box that pops up titled "Error
copying a file or folder" with The path is too deep? It
doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes. There is no
support note for this. Any suggestions are welcomed.

SDG

See if this MS Knowledge Base article can help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=180410

Best regards

Bjorn

"SDG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Why do I sometimes get a box that pops up titled "Error
>copying a file or folder" with The path is too deep? It
>doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes. There is no
>support note for this. Any suggestions are welcomed.

You said the path of the files is too deep,Maybe that's the question.
Maybe the path is contain the Unicode symbol which is can not be used in the
cmd mode .