Scheduled Tasks Quit Running

I have a Windows 2000 Pro machine that has task in the scheduler that have been running for about 3 months. All of the task stopped running about two weeks ago. I checked the task scheduler process and it looked like it was running. Any guess what it happening.
Thx
Michael

Scheduled Tasks|Advanced|View Log may provide some details.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]