download cachemov.exe

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?)

Hi, need to transfer location of client side cache to d: drive. Where can i
download cachemov.exe? Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?)

I believe it's part of the W2k resource kit. If it's available for free
download, you'll find it on microsoft.com - if not, you'll need to get the
resource kit.

Gio Bacareza wrote:
> Hi, need to transfer location of client side cache to d: drive. Where
> can i download cachemov.exe? Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?)

tried without any luck. some are downloadable. unfortunately not this onw.
thanks

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> I believe it's part of the W2k resource kit. If it's available for free
> download, you'll find it on microsoft.com - if not, you'll need to get the
> resource kit.
>
> Gio Bacareza wrote:
> > Hi, need to transfer location of client side cache to d: drive. Where
> > can i download cachemov.exe? Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?)

That's a shame - but the reskit is a good thing to have, so I'd buy it. :)

Gio Bacareza wrote:

> Hi, need to transfer location of client side cache to d: drive.
> Where can i download cachemov.exe? Thanks
Hi

The free junction.exe from SysInternals is another option:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=405798F5.928AAB6B%40hydro.com

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/scriptcenter/default.mspx