error: cannot find msconfg

when I go to start, run and type msconfig, I get an
error....cannot find msconfig, make sure the path...you
know the rest.

cant find msconfig upon a "search for files" either

I have too many program starting upon booting up

Answered in .setup_deployment

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Dorlaie" <golfski.tenbik@verizon.net> wrote in message
| when I go to start, run and type msconfig, I get an
| error....cannot find msconfig, make sure the path...you
| know the rest.
|
| cant find msconfig upon a "search for files" either
|
| I have too many program starting upon booting up

TRENDING THREADS