reached end of file error

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 16, 2004 7:44:10 AM

Hi,
When synchronizing some users my documents folders,
which are redirected to a server, we periodically get a
reached end of file error and the synchronization fails.
This is resolved by re-initialising the offline cache.
However, this is only a temporary solution as the
problems arrise often. The clients are a mixture of w2k
and wxp and the server is w2k. Does anyone have any
suggestions as I have searched technet and not found
anything so far??

More about : reached end file error

Anonymous
July 8, 2004 6:41:01 PM

I am having the same problem.
I have searched google groups, technet.....and nothing.
I have a win2k based domain with my docs redirected to file server.

!