Add/Remove Programs tool displays blank lines

October 26, 2004 12:45:02 AM

When I go to the Add/Remove program in Windows XP Home it displays 5
installed program entries and then many blank lines (50 or more) then the
rest of the install application program. I have used Registry cleaners,
Registry compressors, removed the application before the spaces and after the
spaces. Nothing works!

Fustrated! Any suggestions?
October 26, 2004 3:57:02 AM

"Poseidon" wrote:

> When I go to the Add/Remove program in Windows XP Home it displays 5
> installed program entries and then many blank lines (50 or more) then the
> rest of the install application program. I have used Registry cleaners,
> Registry compressors, removed the application before the spaces and after the
> spaces. Nothing works!
>
> Fustrated! Any suggestions?

Run the registry edit on line 226 right hand side and reboot.