automatic updates.

October 26, 2004 6:15:05 AM

auto updates stops responding during scan phase

More about : automatic updates

October 26, 2004 2:13:02 PM

Read "Windows Update Site" (17 posts) on 10/19/2004 in this newsgroup.
Follow the last post of Julie & Ian. It worked for me!

"jag nz" wrote:

> auto updates stops responding during scan phase
Anonymous
October 26, 2004 2:25:14 PM

Hi

Please try the Windows Update News Group:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User