automatic updates.

auto updates stops responding during scan phase
2 answers Last reply
More about automatic updates

    Read "Windows Update Site" (17 posts) on 10/19/2004 in this newsgroup.
    Follow the last post of Julie & Ian. It worked for me!

    "jag nz" wrote:

    > auto updates stops responding during scan phase

    Hi

    Please try the Windows Update News Group:

    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "jag nz" <jag nz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > auto updates stops responding during scan phase

Microsoft Windows XP