Extend C partition

I need more space for C boot partition on my Domain controller.Disks are
dynamic.What is the best way to extend partition?

Spale

Currently, there is no method to expand a system or boot volume on a
dynamic disk, except for a backup and restore, or possibly by using Norton
Ghost.

Best regards

Bjorn

"Spale" <king2000sa@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I need more space for C boot partition on my Domain controller.Disks are
>dynamic.What is the best way to extend partition?

TRENDING THREADS