investigate a crime...

I'm in Skaal Village and Tharsten Heart-Fang wants me to investigate a
crime. I can't seem to find enough information to please him. I wouldn't
mind so much but I have been through this game before and I don't recall any
trouble with this. A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

flip

I'll bet you've talked to everybody in the village who'd stand still for two
seconds, but last time you played, you noticed something tucked away
somewhere that you haven't seen this time around. *nudge, nudge*

DMen

"fj" <flippingflapjacks@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm in Skaal Village and Tharsten Heart-Fang wants me to investigate a
> crime. I can't seem to find enough information to please him. I wouldn't
> mind so much but I have been through this game before and I don't recall
> any trouble with this. A nudge in the right direction would be
> appreciated.
>
> flip

I have searched and searched and researched and I still cant find anything.
I think I need a push instead of a nudge?

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:05:58 GMT, "fj" <flippingflapjacks@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I have searched and searched and researched and I still cant find anything.
>I think I need a push instead of a nudge?

Look for something hidden underneath something else.

I got it. Duh, I was looking for stolen goods.

Thanks for the nudge and push.

flip