WIN2000: cannot copy/move files to another folder/drive/me..

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

Hello all:

I was curious if anyone had seen this behavior before in
WIN2000 Pro. I have a customer who cannot copy files out
of their existing locations - not to another folder,
floppy, network drive, CD...anywhere. There is no error
message, the file just does not copy or move using Windows
Explorer. It does copy/move from the Command Prompt
window.

Any thought or suggestions would be appreciated, and thank
you.

Joseph Kast
TCEQ

You have a virus. How long since you updated your .dat
files?