Is it safe to delete C:WINNTServicePackFilesi386

I need to free up hard drive space, i need to know if it
is safe to remove these files?

No, do not delete. These are used when making changes to the system.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

"Dan Laue" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to free up hard drive space, i need to know if it
> is safe to remove these files?

Johnny

if u want to free up some space uninstall some unused
programs