OFFLINE FILES ISSUE

I have a pc and laptop ;both installed with w2kPRO.I
shared the My Documents folder on my pc and mapped that
folder as z: in my laptop!.Also i configured the My
documents path on my laptop to z:.
Now i enabled offline file on my laptop by right clic'g z:
and select make availble offline.everything works fine and
synchronisation also doing well.But if i create a new
folder (few files inside),it appears on my laptop my docs
only if i'm online .i.e .I have to enable that new folder
to available offline...i create a lot folders on my pc
daily ..it's not practical to enable all the folders avail
offline......pls help me to come out of this issue

MANY THANKS
Naveen
..

I'm not sure what to say as I think it ought to be inheriting the offline
features of the parent folder. But my totally off topic suggestion - ditch
offline files & check out www.centered.com - I find SecondCopy a LOT better.