Green Morrowind MOD by MAX

I have questions about the "Green Morrowind" MOD by MAX that are not
specifically answered on forums I monitor. So here goes...

1) How good is the MOD?

2) Problems or bugs?

3) If I install it, will I have to restart a new game?

==== Tecknomage ====
"The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition to be
born in moments of revelation. None of us knows the shape of that
future, or where it will take us. We know only that it is always
born in pain." G'Kar, Z'ha'dum

http://www.usenet.com
2 answers Last reply
More about green morrowind

    "Tecknomage" <tecknode@tecknode.cts.com> wrote in message
    >I have questions about the "Green Morrowind" MOD by MAX that are not
    > specifically answered on forums I monitor. So here goes...
    >
    > 1) How good is the MOD?

    In my opinion it really changes the dreary outlook of Morrowind.
    I have it installed nw and in three other Morrowind games that I
    completed.

    > 2) Problems or bugs?

    No bugs or problems with Green Morrowind at all. Enjoy this Mod.

    > 3) If I install it, will I have to restart a new game?

    Again, No, to the above.

    drybones

    "Tecknomage" <tecknode@tecknode.cts.com> wrote in message
    >I have questions about the "Green Morrowind" MOD by MAX that are not
    > specifically answered on forums I monitor. So here goes...
    >
    > 1) How good is the MOD?
    >
    > 2) Problems or bugs?
    >
    > 3) If I install it, will I have to restart a new game?

    I quite like it, although personally I went back after the novelty wore off.
    Didn't have any problems with it and didn't have to restart the game.

    Give it a go. 8-)

    --
    Paul.

Green Video Games