IPHLPAPI.DLL

AOL told me to download the latest copy of this file. How
do I do this?
2 answers Last reply
More about iphlpapi

    Its a system file. I would imagine if this file had been updated it would
    have been installed with a win2k update.
    It may be that the file is corrupted; if so see 'System File Checker', in
    help

    "VICKI" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > AOL told me to download the latest copy of this file. How
    > do I do this?

    Hi, Vicki.

    Google gets over 5,000 hits on "iphlpapi".

    Have you visited Windows Update? Lately? If not, you probably are at risk
    of many problems, not just this one.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    "VICKI" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > AOL told me to download the latest copy of this file. How
    > do I do this?

Download File System Microsoft DLL Windows