pagefile sys

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I am trying to find out if there is a way to capture the
raw data in the pagefile and create a usable file out of
it? In my case it contains a series of spreadsheets that
were deleted. In Hex I can see the folder and it's
associated files and the headers for each related file
what I want to do is dump that information someplace where
it can sucessfully be recovered.

Thanks
John

--