Veoh firewall problem

hi eveyone,

well first of all sorry for my english because im from france (i hope you can understand me)

as the topic says i cant use and watche veoh videos on my browser (google chrome) under window 7 64 bit due to a firewall problem (i guess)

i installed the veoh web player , then when i run veoh i cant see any videos and nothing show off "even the description and the comments are there" (i only see a white empty space)
here's a picture :
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k633/hamdyyysk47/cc.png?t=1306015964

so , i tried to check the support and i did as it's mentioned : i opened the veoh web player icone then , menu , settings , internet settings , then test my connection !! so new internet tab appears and it's written:
"Connection to Veoh Player was successful!

Click here to test Flash player is working correctly."

i click there and there is a video working normally so i close it and go again to veoh but :(( the same problem is there!! i still cant see the video ! so i get back to the veoh web player icone then , menu, settings , internet settings then "DETECT PROXY SETTINGS" and here a message appears :

" could not detect proxy settings , if you intetnet connection does not work you may have a firewall blocking the veoh application. otherwise you may need to contact your network administrator for help"

so i go to the windows firewall settings and verify that veoh is checked in then i try again but i still have the same message and the videos aren't working :/

btw i'm using avira antivir as an antivirus!

HEEEEEELP ME PLZ , I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT NOTHING IS WORKING :((

thank you so much
1 answer Last reply
More about veoh firewall problem
  1. Are you using any kind of JavaScript blocking software? Your connection is ok probably, Avira would more than likely not block anything.

Are you using a proxy at all? If not, detecting proxy settings does not apply to you.
Ask a new question

Read More

Firewalls Video Windows 7