Sudden problem with Java

One day last week, I rebooted only to discover the
following: Java Virtual Machine Launcher error, "Could not
find the main class. Program will exit." This comes up
every time I reboot. I contacted Java, who told me the
following: "Remove the java.exe or javaw.exe or WJView.exe
entries from the startup running the System Configuration
Utility (msconfig.exe). I'm supposed to enter msconfig.exe
to do this. I don't have that file!? Now what? They never
got back to me. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about sudden problem java

    http://www.perfectdrivers.com/howto/msconfig.html

    "chas88" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > One day last week, I rebooted only to discover the
    > following: Java Virtual Machine Launcher error, "Could not
    > find the main class. Program will exit." This comes up
    > every time I reboot. I contacted Java, who told me the
    > following: "Remove the java.exe or javaw.exe or WJView.exe
    > entries from the startup running the System Configuration
    > Utility (msconfig.exe). I'm supposed to enter msconfig.exe
    > to do this. I don't have that file!? Now what? They never
    > got back to me. Thanks

Virtual Machine File System Java Msconfig Windows