Sudden problem with Java

One day last week, I rebooted only to discover the
following: Java Virtual Machine Launcher error, "Could not
find the main class. Program will exit." This comes up
every time I reboot. I contacted Java, who told me the
following: "Remove the java.exe or javaw.exe or WJView.exe
entries from the startup running the System Configuration
Utility (msconfig.exe). I'm supposed to enter msconfig.exe
to do this. I don't have that file!? Now what? They never
got back to me. Thanks

dl

http://www.perfectdrivers.com/howto/msconfig.html