Wizards Islands questions

I have downloaded the mod, but haven't started a game with it yet. I know
it isn't compatible with many other mods, but can it be used with Better
Heads and Bodies, Book Rotate, NPC replace, companion Hilda, and
Liliacor(sp.?)? Do I have to get rid of all of these as well?

Also, can you start it in a saved game?

Thanks,
Ellen

I am able to run it with Better Heads and Bodies, Book Rotate, Abu Retreat,
NPC Replace, Abu Retreat, and Lilacor.

Ellen Gittleman wrote:
> I am able to run it with Better Heads and Bodies, Book Rotate, Abu Retreat,
> NPC Replace, Abu Retreat, and Lilacor.

What about Abu Retreat?