Incorrect disk space data

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 29, 2004 1:57:54 AM

Hi,

I have a partition which has a disk space of 67GB. I using
this partition for some of my program file, MSSQL Database
and inetpub folder, which the total used disk space
suppose to be 10GB, but when i check on the disk
properties, it shown used disk space is 64 GB which 3 GB
Free.
Pls. advise on this issue, thanks.

Regards
Vyn Ng
May 6, 2004 5:59:14 AM

Hi,

I have found out an unusual tmp files, it is named as
_vxfiVspCacheFile_7.tmp. This tmp file can have disk space
size up to 2-3GB, pls. advise what is the caused.

Thanks & regards
Vyn Ng

!