Incorrect disk space data

Hi,

I have a partition which has a disk space of 67GB. I using
this partition for some of my program file, MSSQL Database
and inetpub folder, which the total used disk space
suppose to be 10GB, but when i check on the disk
properties, it shown used disk space is 64 GB which 3 GB
Free.
Pls. advise on this issue, thanks.

Regards
Vyn Ng
1 answer Last reply
More about incorrect disk space data

    Hi,

    I have found out an unusual tmp files, it is named as
    _vxfiVspCacheFile_7.tmp. This tmp file can have disk space
    size up to 2-3GB, pls. advise what is the caused.

    Thanks & regards
    Vyn Ng

File System Disk Space Microsoft Partition Windows