Replacement Ink for Canon printer

I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

For bulk ink www.alotofthings.com is a very good vendor. I've been a
customer of theirs for several years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for
refilling. If you want prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus
http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or www.tylermartin.com
(on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ). For more
information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com. Several of us on
this newsgroup are regulars on that forum and you'll get some very good info
without the ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has
inflicted himself upon this newsgroup.
--
Ron

"Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
chance your printhead will clog.

Ron Cohen wrote:

>For bulk ink snip

There are no good vendors who tell the whole truth and fully disclose
what you are getting.

>is a very good vendor. I've been a
>customer of theirs for several years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for
>refilling. If you want prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus
>http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or www.tylermartin.com

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BULLSHIT. I PERSONALLY CALLED TYLER MARTIN. THEY
TOLD ME THEY DO NOT SELL PREFILLED SENSINENT INK AND THEY WOULD NOT TELL
ME WHAT THEY ARE SELLING. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY INK FROM ANY VENDOR
WHO WILL NOT DISCLOSE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO PUT IN YOUR PRINTER THAT CAN
CLOG THE PRINTHEAD.

ALL OF THOSE SOURCES ARE PART OF AN AFTERMARKET CLUB THAT YOU SHOULD BE
AWAYS OF AND NIFTY IS FILLED WITH MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB THAT FOR A REASON
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND SEEM TO CONTINUALLY DEFEND THESE POOR BUSINESS
PRACTICES. MAYBE THEY OWN STOCK OR WORK FOR THESE COMPANIES.

>(on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ). For more
>information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com. Several of us on
>this newsgroup are regulars

LIKE HE SAID. THEY ARE REGULARS.

>on that forum and you'll get some very good info
>without the ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has
>inflicted himself upon this newsgroup.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:
> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
> chance your printhead will clog.
>
> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>
>> I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e
>> black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase
>> replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a good
>> price?

I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never
ever purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever
have I had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual
experience, not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever
used after market carts.
You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
icing on the cake!
Frank

"Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

Country? Region?

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>
>> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be
>> less chance your printhead will clog.
>>
>> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>>
>>> I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e
>>> black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase
>>> replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a
>>> good price?
>>>

> I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never
> ever purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never
> ever have I had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my
> actual experience, not some bullshit from our resident troll who has
> never ever used after market carts.
> You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
> icing on the cake!
> Frank

THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900. DO
NOT KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY SOME KIND
OF AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK
HE USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT
RISK. HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE
50% OR SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS

DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL TELL
YOU ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A
SLEEPER AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.

BURT

"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
> chance your printhead will clog.

I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon printer
for one year and have had no clogs. Excellent color match and no problems.
Measekite always attacks anyone who, from their own experience, has used
aftermarket inks successfully. He has never used anything but OEM Canon ink
and has no experience to back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against
aftermarket inks and their vendors. You can expect him to follow this
message with some attempt to demean my response. The poor fellow just can't
help himself. pay no attention.

>>> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
>>> chance your printhead will clog.
>>>

>> I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never ever
>> purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever have I
>> had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual experience,
>> not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever used after
>> market carts.
>> You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
>> icing on the cake!
>> Frank
>

> THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900. DO NOT
> KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY SOME KIND OF
> AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK HE
> USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK.
> HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR
> SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS
>
> DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL TELL YOU
> ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER
> AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.

Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite. Brain damage from sniffing too
much OEM ink.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Burt wrote:
> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>>I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never ever
>>>purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever have I
>>>had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual experience,
>>>not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever used after
>>>market carts.
>>>You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
>>>icing on the cake!
>>>Frank
>>

>>THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900. DO NOT
>>KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY SOME KIND OF
>>AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK HE
>>USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK.
>>HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR
>>SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS
>>
>>DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL TELL YOU
>>ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER
>>AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
>

> Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite. Brain damage from sniffing too
> much OEM ink.

hehehehehe...:)
Frank

Burt wrote:

>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>

>>Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
>>chance your printhead will clog.
>>

>I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon printer
>for one year and have had no clogs.

HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE THE
COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM. HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS COMING
BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL NEVER KNOW.
HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS OF REFILLING WITH
GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC. THIS IS WHAT HE DID NOT TELL YOU.

>Excellent color match and no problems.
>Measekite always attacks anyone who,

THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.

>from their own experience, has used
>aftermarket inks successfully. He has never used anything but OEM Canon ink
>and has no experience to back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against
>aftermarket inks and their vendors.

TYPICAL JARGON

measekite wrote:

> Burt wrote:
>
>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be
>>> less chance your printhead will clog.
>>>

>> I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon
>> printer for one year and have had no clogs.
>

> HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE THE
> COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM. HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS COMING
> BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL NEVER KNOW.
> HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS OF REFILLING WITH
> GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC. THIS IS WHAT HE DID NOT TELL YOU.
>
>> Excellent color match and no problems. Measekite always attacks anyone
>> who,
>

> THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.
>
>> from their own experience, has used aftermarket inks successfully. He
>> has never used anything but OEM Canon ink and has no experience to
>> back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against aftermarket inks
>> and their vendors.
>

> TYPICAL JARGON

Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market inks, ok
and be specific.
Well...
Frank

Burt wrote:

>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>>I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never ever
>>>purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever have I
>>>had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual experience,
>>>not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever used after
>>>market carts.
>>>You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
>>>icing on the cake!
>>>Frank
>>>

>>THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900. DO NOT
>>KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY SOME KIND OF
>>AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK HE
>>USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK.
>>HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR
>>SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS
>>
>>DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL TELL YOU
>>ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER
>>AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
>>

>Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite. Brain damage from sniffing too
>much OEM ink.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Frank wrote:

> Burt wrote:
>
>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>> THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900.
>>> DO NOT KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY
>>> SOME KIND OF AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR
>>> FORMULATES THE INK HE USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND
>>> PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK. HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET
>>> CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400
>>> PRINTERS
>>>
>>> DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL
>>> TELL YOU ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE
>>> COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR
>>> HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
>>

>> Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite. Brain damage from sniffing
>> too much OEM ink.
>>
> hehehehehe...:)
> Frank

HEHEHEHEHE
HORATIO

measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> Burt wrote:
>>
>>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?

Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!). He works in a print
shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.

Linda

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

LindaD wrote:
> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>Frank wrote:

> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>

> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!). He works in a print
> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>
> Linda

Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
Frank

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Burt wrote:
>>
>>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>> I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon
>>> printer for one year and have had no clogs.
>>

>> HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE
>> THE COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM. HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS
>> COMING BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL
>> NEVER KNOW. HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS
>> OF REFILLING WITH GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC. THIS IS WHAT
>> HE DID NOT TELL YOU.
>>
>>> Excellent color match and no problems. Measekite always attacks
>>> anyone who,
>>

>> THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.
>>
>>> from their own experience, has used aftermarket inks successfully.
>>> He has never used anything but OEM Canon ink and has no experience
>>> to back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against aftermarket
>>> inks and their vendors.
>>

>> TYPICAL JARGON

> Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
> Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market inks,
> ok and be specific.
> Well...
> Frank

I have enough sense to know what I am paying for. You have NONsense.
hehehehe

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE
>>> THE COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM. HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS
>>> COMING BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL
>>> NEVER KNOW. HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS
>>> OF REFILLING WITH GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC. THIS IS WHAT
>>> HE DID NOT TELL YOU.

>>> THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.

>>> TYPICAL JARGON

>> Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
>> Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market inks,
>> ok and be specific.
>> Well...
>> Frank
>

> I have enough sense to know what I am paying for. You have NONsense.
> hehehehe

There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
Well...
Frank

LindaD wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>Frank wrote:

>I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?

When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.

>Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).

How much is the shipping?

>He works in a print
>shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.

I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not mean I
want to eat there

>Linda

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:

> LindaD wrote:
>
>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>

> When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.
>

>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).
>

> How much is the shipping?
>
>> He works in a print
>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>>

> I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not mean I
> want to eat there
>
>> Linda

Oh thanks! Straight to abuse@ your ISP.
Got any more?
Frank

Frank wrote:

> LindaD wrote:
>
>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>

>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!). He works in a print
>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>>
>> Linda
>

> Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
> Frank

Never from you. Frankie Da ink vendor

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> LindaD wrote:
>>
>>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>>

>>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!). He works in a print
>>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>>>
>>> Linda
>>

>> Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
>> Frank
>

> Never from you. Frankie Da ink vendor

You must think most of the posters in this ng are as dumb as you are to
keep posting your childish bullshit.
Frank

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
>>> Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market
>>> inks, ok and be specific.
>>> Well...
>>> Frank
>>

>> I have enough sense to know what I am paying for. You have NONsense.
>> hehehehe
>

> There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
> Well...
> Frank

Hi Jerko

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> I have enough sense to know what I am paying for. You have NONsense.
>>> hehehehe
>>

>> There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
>> Well...
>> Frank
>

> Hi Jerko

I take it from your non-sequitur bullshit of an answer you've been
cornered again by your own lies and simply can't accept that fact, right?
Well you do that all the time, so who cares.
Frank

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
>>> Frank
>>

>> Never from you. Frankie Da ink vendor
>

> You must think most of the posters in this ng are as dumb as you are
> to keep posting your childish bullshit.
> Frank

THAT IS NOT TRUE. I DO THINK THERE ARE A FEW OF THE REGULARS THAT ARE
AS DUMB AS YOU KINGFISH