Replacement Ink for Canon printer

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 23, 2005 4:43:32 AM

I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
should use refills if refills our available for a good price?
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 8:26:20 AM

For bulk ink www.alotofthings.com is a very good vendor. I've been a
customer of theirs for several years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for
refilling. If you want prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus
http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or www.tylermartin.com
(on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ). For more
information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com. Several of us on
this newsgroup are regulars on that forum and you'll get some very good info
without the ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has
inflicted himself upon this newsgroup.
--
Ron

"Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 11:31:02 AM

Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
chance your printhead will clog.

Kenneth Maultsby wrote:

>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

July 23, 2005 11:36:59 AM

Ron Cohen wrote:

>For bulk ink snip

There are no good vendors who tell the whole truth and fully disclose
what you are getting.

>is a very good vendor. I've been a
>customer of theirs for several years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for
>refilling. If you want prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus
>http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or www.tylermartin.com

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BULLSHIT. I PERSONALLY CALLED TYLER MARTIN. THEY
TOLD ME THEY DO NOT SELL PREFILLED SENSINENT INK AND THEY WOULD NOT TELL
ME WHAT THEY ARE SELLING. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY INK FROM ANY VENDOR
WHO WILL NOT DISCLOSE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO PUT IN YOUR PRINTER THAT CAN
CLOG THE PRINTHEAD.

ALL OF THOSE SOURCES ARE PART OF AN AFTERMARKET CLUB THAT YOU SHOULD BE
AWAYS OF AND NIFTY IS FILLED WITH MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB THAT FOR A REASON
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND SEEM TO CONTINUALLY DEFEND THESE POOR BUSINESS
PRACTICES. MAYBE THEY OWN STOCK OR WORK FOR THESE COMPANIES.

>(on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ). For more
>information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com. Several of us on
>this newsgroup are regulars

LIKE HE SAID. THEY ARE REGULARS.

>on that forum and you'll get some very good info
>without the ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has
>inflicted himself upon this newsgroup.

July 23, 2005 1:11:18 PM

measekite wrote:
> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
> chance your printhead will clog.
>
> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>
>> I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e
>> black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase
>> replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a good
>> price?

I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never
ever purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever
have I had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual
experience, not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever
used after market carts.
You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
icing on the cake!
Frank
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 3:10:50 PM

"Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

Country? Region?
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 8:43:39 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>
>> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be
>> less chance your printhead will clog.
>>
>> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>>
>>> I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e
>>> black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase
>>> replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a
>>> good price?
>>>

> I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never
> ever purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never
> ever have I had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my
> actual experience, not some bullshit from our resident troll who has
> never ever used after market carts.
> You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
> icing on the cake!
> Frank

THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900. DO
NOT KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY SOME KIND
OF AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK
HE USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT
RISK. HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE
50% OR SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS

DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL TELL
YOU ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A
SLEEPER AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
July 23, 2005 8:44:50 PM

"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
> chance your printhead will clog.

I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon printer
for one year and have had no clogs. Excellent color match and no problems.
Measekite always attacks anyone who, from their own experience, has used
aftermarket inks successfully. He has never used anything but OEM Canon ink
and has no experience to back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against
aftermarket inks and their vendors. You can expect him to follow this
message with some attempt to demean my response. The poor fellow just can't
help himself. pay no attention.

> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>
>>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

July 23, 2005 8:47:24 PM

>>> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
>>> chance your printhead will clog.
>>>

>> I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never ever
>> purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever have I
>> had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual experience,
>> not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever used after
>> market carts.
>> You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
>> icing on the cake!
>> Frank
>

> THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900. DO NOT
> KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY SOME KIND OF
> AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK HE
> USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK.
> HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR
> SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS
>
> DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL TELL YOU
> ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER
> AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.

Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite. Brain damage from sniffing too
much OEM ink.
July 23, 2005 8:47:25 PM

Burt wrote:
> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>>I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never ever
>>>purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever have I
>>>had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual experience,
>>>not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever used after
>>>market carts.
>>>You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
>>>icing on the cake!
>>>Frank
>>

>>THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900. DO NOT
>>KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY SOME KIND OF
>>AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK HE
>>USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK.
>>HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR
>>SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS
>>
>>DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL TELL YOU
>>ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER
>>AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
>

> Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite. Brain damage from sniffing too
> much OEM ink.

hehehehehe...:-)
Frank
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 9:10:51 PM

Burt wrote:

>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>

>>Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
>>chance your printhead will clog.
>>

>I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon printer
>for one year and have had no clogs.

HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE THE
COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM. HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS COMING
BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL NEVER KNOW.
HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS OF REFILLING WITH
GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC. THIS IS WHAT HE DID NOT TELL YOU.

>Excellent color match and no problems.
>Measekite always attacks anyone who,

THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.

>from their own experience, has used
>aftermarket inks successfully. He has never used anything but OEM Canon ink
>and has no experience to back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against
>aftermarket inks and their vendors.

TYPICAL JARGON

>>Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>>

>>>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>>>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>>>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

July 23, 2005 9:10:52 PM

measekite wrote:

> Burt wrote:
>
>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be
>>> less chance your printhead will clog.
>>>

>> I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon
>> printer for one year and have had no clogs.
>

> HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE THE
> COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM. HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS COMING
> BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL NEVER KNOW.
> HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS OF REFILLING WITH
> GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC. THIS IS WHAT HE DID NOT TELL YOU.
>
>> Excellent color match and no problems. Measekite always attacks anyone
>> who,
>

> THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.
>
>> from their own experience, has used aftermarket inks successfully. He
>> has never used anything but OEM Canon ink and has no experience to
>> back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against aftermarket inks
>> and their vendors.
>

> TYPICAL JARGON

Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market inks, ok
and be specific.
Well...
Frank
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 9:12:05 PM

Burt wrote:

>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>>I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never ever
>>>purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever have I
>>>had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual experience,
>>>not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever used after
>>>market carts.
>>>You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
>>>icing on the cake!
>>>Frank
>>>

>>THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900. DO NOT
>>KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY SOME KIND OF
>>AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK HE
>>USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK.
>>HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR
>>SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS
>>
>>DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL TELL YOU
>>ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER
>>AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
>>

>Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite. Brain damage from sniffing too
>much OEM ink.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 9:12:37 PM

Frank wrote:

> Burt wrote:
>
>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>> THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900.
>>> DO NOT KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE. HE DOES BUY
>>> SOME KIND OF AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR
>>> FORMULATES THE INK HE USES. HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND
>>> PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK. HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET
>>> CLOG. SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400
>>> PRINTERS
>>>
>>> DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE WILL
>>> TELL YOU ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE
>>> COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR
>>> HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
>>

>> Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite. Brain damage from sniffing
>> too much OEM ink.
>>
> hehehehehe...:-)
> Frank

HEHEHEHEHE
HORATIO
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 9:12:38 PM

measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> Burt wrote:
>>
>>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?

Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!). He works in a print
shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.

Linda
July 23, 2005 9:12:39 PM

LindaD wrote:
> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>Frank wrote:

> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>

> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!). He works in a print
> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>
> Linda

Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
Frank
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 10:35:51 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Burt wrote:
>>
>>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>> I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon
>>> printer for one year and have had no clogs.
>>

>> HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE
>> THE COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM. HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS
>> COMING BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL
>> NEVER KNOW. HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS
>> OF REFILLING WITH GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC. THIS IS WHAT
>> HE DID NOT TELL YOU.
>>
>>> Excellent color match and no problems. Measekite always attacks
>>> anyone who,
>>

>> THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.
>>
>>> from their own experience, has used aftermarket inks successfully.
>>> He has never used anything but OEM Canon ink and has no experience
>>> to back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against aftermarket
>>> inks and their vendors.
>>

>> TYPICAL JARGON

> Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
> Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market inks,
> ok and be specific.
> Well...
> Frank

I have enough sense to know what I am paying for. You have NONsense.
hehehehe
July 23, 2005 10:35:52 PM

measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE
>>> THE COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM. HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS
>>> COMING BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL
>>> NEVER KNOW. HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS
>>> OF REFILLING WITH GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC. THIS IS WHAT
>>> HE DID NOT TELL YOU.

>>> THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.

>>> TYPICAL JARGON

>> Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
>> Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market inks,
>> ok and be specific.
>> Well...
>> Frank
>

> I have enough sense to know what I am paying for. You have NONsense.
> hehehehe

There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
Well...
Frank
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 11:18:33 PM

LindaD wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>Frank wrote:

>I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?

When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.

>Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).

How much is the shipping?

>He works in a print
>shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.

I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not mean I
want to eat there

>Linda

July 23, 2005 11:18:34 PM

measekite wrote:

> LindaD wrote:
>
>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>

> When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.
>

>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).
>

> How much is the shipping?
>
>> He works in a print
>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>>

> I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not mean I
> want to eat there
>
>> Linda

Oh thanks! Straight to abuse@ your ISP.
Got any more?
Frank
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 11:20:30 PM

Frank wrote:

> LindaD wrote:
>
>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>

>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!). He works in a print
>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>>
>> Linda
>

> Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
> Frank

Never from you. Frankie Da ink vendor
July 23, 2005 11:20:31 PM

measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> LindaD wrote:
>>
>>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>>

>>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!). He works in a print
>>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>>>
>>> Linda
>>

>> Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
>> Frank
>

> Never from you. Frankie Da ink vendor

You must think most of the posters in this ng are as dumb as you are to
keep posting your childish bullshit.
Frank
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 11:21:35 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
>>> Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market
>>> inks, ok and be specific.
>>> Well...
>>> Frank
>>

>> I have enough sense to know what I am paying for. You have NONsense.
>> hehehehe
>

> There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
> Well...
> Frank

Hi Jerko
July 23, 2005 11:21:36 PM

measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> I have enough sense to know what I am paying for. You have NONsense.
>>> hehehehe
>>

>> There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
>> Well...
>> Frank
>

> Hi Jerko

I take it from your non-sequitur bullshit of an answer you've been
cornered again by your own lies and simply can't accept that fact, right?
Well you do that all the time, so who cares.
Frank
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 12:37:25 AM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
>>> Frank
>>

>> Never from you. Frankie Da ink vendor
>

> You must think most of the posters in this ng are as dumb as you are
> to keep posting your childish bullshit.
> Frank

THAT IS NOT TRUE. I DO THINK THERE ARE A FEW OF THE REGULARS THAT ARE
AS DUMB AS YOU KINGFISH
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 12:37:57 AM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> LindaD wrote:
>>
>>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you
>>> post?
>>>

>> When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.
>>

>>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).
>>

>> How much is the shipping?
>>
>>> He works in a print
>>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're
>>> good.
>>>

>> I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not
>> mean I want to eat there
>>
>>> Linda
>>>

> Oh thanks! Straight to abuse@ your ISP.
> Got any more?
> Frank

YOU ARE REALLY STUPID
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 12:40:38 AM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
>>> Well...
>>> Frank
>>

>> Hi Jerko
>

> I take it from your non-sequitur bullshit of an answer you've been
> cornered again by your own lies and simply can't accept that fact, right?
> Well you do that all the time, so who cares.
> Frank

ENY MEANIE MINEY MO
July 24, 2005 12:40:39 AM

measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> Hi Jerko
>>

>> I take it from your non-sequitur bullshit of an answer you've been
>> cornered again by your own lies and simply can't accept that fact, right?
>> Well you do that all the time, so who cares.
>> Frank
>

> ENY MEANIE MINEY MO

Yep...we all could have gussed he'd post his childish bullshit.
You're really one sick puppy.
Frank
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 1:22:36 AM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> I take it from your non-sequitur bullshit of an answer you've been
>>> cornered again by your own lies and simply can't accept that fact,
>>> right?
>>> Well you do that all the time, so who cares.
>>> Frank
>>

>> ENY MEANIE MINEY MO
>

> Yep...we all could have gussed he'd post his childish bullshit.
> You're really one sick puppy.
> Frank

Woof
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 2:27:40 AM

In article <WmmEe.20525$NU2.16606@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...
> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
> chance your printhead will clog.

better yet, don't buy any ink at all, and there will be no chance of
your printer clogging.
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 5:23:18 PM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <WmmEe.20525$NU2.16606@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart. There will be less
>>chance your printhead will clog.
>>

>better yet, don't buy any ink at all, and there will be no chance of
>your printer clogging.

Right on Peckerbloomer
July 25, 2005 12:56:16 PM

measekite wrote:

> Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
> market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.

Your psycho babble answer is meaningless and points to the fact that you
are a psychotic liar.
Get lost or get help.
Frank
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 9:40:36 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
>> market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.
>

> Your psycho babble answer is meaningless and points to the fact that
> you are a psychotic liar.
> Get lost or get help.
> Frank

Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 4:24:30 AM

In article <Pu0Fe.266$kk6.202@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,

> Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>

> >What brand of ink is in your Canon cartridges?

> >inkystinky@oem.com says...
>
> CANON

Like Ford gas is in a Mustang, like Col. Sanders makes his own chickens.
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 4:30:34 AM

In article <sL6Fe.297$kk6.288@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> Frank wrote:
>
> > measekite wrote:

> >>but Measly snipped the source out, 'cause he doesn't want you to know

> >> CANON

Yeah, sure.

I'm having 100% perfect success with Sentient ink from alotofthings.com
in my Canon i960. Your mileage may vary, but you'll be sure to pay 10
times what I pay if you buy Canon cartridges. (the only kind Measly has
used)
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 4:32:34 AM

In article <ou9Fe.345$kk6.279@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> > measekite wrote:
> >

> >> Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
> >> market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.
> >
> >Twice

> Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
> market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.

But Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com, works perfectly for me, at
about 50 cents per refill.
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 10:20:40 AM

>>There are no good vendors who tell the whole truth and fully disclose
>>what you are getting.

Kodak's C-41 and E-6 chemicals are available from photo suppliers just about
everywhere. People buy them everyday. And guess what? Kodak does not and will
not disclose what's in the soup either. Only Fuji is lucky to exchange licensing
with Kodak and received full disclosure from Kodak. The reason Kodak agreed to
disclose it to Fuji is so that Fuji films can be fully C-41 and E-6 compatible
with Kodak soup. That helped to make Kodak C-41 and E-6 become industry standard
for films made by all major brand names.

Just think about your computer's CPU chip. Does Intel disclose all the details
of the chip to everyone? You must be kidding. Do you really think they will give
away the blueprint that gives them billions of dollars of profit?

Do you foolishly believe ink vendors will tell you the secret that makes money
for them? Well, they may. If they get patents to guarantee their profit they may
let you know some that you want to know.
July 26, 2005 7:15:55 PM

In message <MPG.1d4f8509c9d08e419896d2@news.aracnet.com>, Irwin
Peckinloomer <semimoto@spamforYahoo.com> writes
>Like Ford gas is in a Mustang, like Col. Sanders makes his own chickens.

To be fair I'm not sure who else could manufacture a chicken that seems
to consist almost solely of bone.

--
Timothy
Anonymous

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <sL6Fe.297$kk6.288@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>Frank wrote:

>Yeah, sure.
>
>Your mileage may vary, but you'll be sure to pay 10
>times what I pay if you buy Canon cartridges. (the only kind Measly has
>used)

HEY PECKERFACE, PREFILLED CARTS COST ABOUT $4.00 OR MORE INCLUDING
SHIPPING. CANON IS ABOUT TWICE THE PRICE,
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 7:44:20 PM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <ou9Fe.345$kk6.279@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...

>>>Twice
>>>

>>Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
>>market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.
>>

>But Sentient ink works perfectly for me, at
>about 50 cents per refill.

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 3:44:43 AM

In article <dyDSMHMbWk5CFw66@town-village.demon.co.uk>, me@Privacy.Net
says...
> In message <MPG.1d4f8509c9d08e419896d2@news.aracnet.com>, Irwin
> Peckinloomer <semimoto@spamforYahoo.com> writes
> >Like Ford gas is in a Mustang, like Col. Sanders makes his own chickens.
>
> To be fair I'm not sure who else could manufacture a chicken that seems
> to consist almost solely of bone.

Damn! never thought about that! That explains why you can't identify any
of the parts (except drumstick) until you eat them.
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 3:48:34 AM

In article <MSsFe.991$kk6.107@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>
> >In article <sL6Fe.297$kk6.288@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
> >inkystinky@oem.com says...

Talking about refilling cartridges, not ones filled by someone else.

Read the post before you reply.

Also be nice if you had some information before you replied, but we
can't really expect that, can we?
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 3:54:05 AM

In article <MSsFe.991$kk6.107@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...
> >Your mileage may vary, but you'll be sure to pay 10
> >times what I pay if you buy Canon cartridges. (the only kind Measly has
> >used)
> >

> HEY PECKERFACE, PREFILLED CARTS COST ABOUT $4.00 OR MORE INCLUDING
> SHIPPING. CANON IS ABOUT TWICE THE PRICE,

Not talking about prefilled dumbass. Refills.

Hard to expect someone else to refill your cartridges for you, then pass
all the savings to you (and tell you their trade secrets also)

If you're too mechanically inept to refill a Canon cartridge without
mishap, then I pray you don't have a drivers license.
July 27, 2005 4:19:44 AM

> Like Ford gas is in a Mustang, like Col. Sanders makes his own chickens.

This reminds me of a commercial for Frank Perdue's chickens. "It takes
a tough man to make a tender chicken." From what i've heard his
attempt to move into the california market met with some resistance...
and thought things would improve if they were to caption their signs in
spanish... i'm told it translates to....."It takes a hard man to make a
chicken aroused." This sugested that the late Frank Perdue made his
own chickens.
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 6:40:08 AM

LindaD were do you get the ink.

"LindaD" <LD@lanark2.net> wrote in message
> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>

>> Frank wrote:

> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>

> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!). He works in a print
> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>
> Linda
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 10:56:08 AM

Kenneth Maultsby wrote:

>LindaD were do you get the ink.
>
>"LindaD" <LD@lanark2.net> wrote in message
>

>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9! You have
>>to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?

LISTEN UP JERK. I JUST CAME FROM COSTCO. I BOUGHT A SET OF COLOR CARTS
- CYAN, MAGENTA, AND YELLOW. THE PACKAGE CAME TO $26.00 APX AND THAT IS
UNDER $9.00. IN MOST CASES ALL OF THE COLOR WILL NEED REPLACING WITHIN A
MONTH OF EACH OTHER. IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THAT THEN LET WALMART DO YOU
PRINTING AND SELL YOUR PRINTER.

>>Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).

IF YOU THINK THAT IS A GOOD DEAL THEN BEND OVER FOR YOUR FRIEND. THEN
YOU CAN ASK HIM TO UNCLOG THE HEAD.

>> He works in a print
>>shop and they use these cartridges exclusively. So I know they're good.
>>
>>Linda

DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE?

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 5:38:48 PM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <MSsFe.991$kk6.107@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>>Your mileage may vary, but you'll be sure to pay 10
>>>times what I pay if you buy Canon cartridges. (the only kind Measly has
>>>used)
>>>

>>HEY PECKERFACE, PREFILLED CARTS COST ABOUT $4.00 OR MORE INCLUDING
>>SHIPPING. CANON IS ABOUT TWICE THE PRICE,
>>

>Not talking about prefilled dumbass. Refills.
>
>Hard to expect someone else to refill your cartridges for you, then pass
>all the savings to you (and tell you their trade secrets also)
>
>If you're too mechanically inept to refill a Canon cartridge without
>mishap, then I pray you don't have a drivers license.

YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN PECKERMOBILE AND SAVE MORE MONEY PECKERBLOOMER
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 6:30:45 PM

It would be nice if this thread would just die, and others threads like this, that have been turned into a pissing contests. Over 35 replies in 5 days to the original post should be enough. Especially since the majority of the replies do not answer the OP question. The continuation of this thread, is just a waste bandwidth.

For those who believe "measkite", is wrong, or others like them, then just delete their part of the message in the thread when replying to the newsgroup. A simple highlight cut/delete, is all that is necessary. If you include their text in your replies, you give them the opportunity to continue their misinformation, if you feel that way, over, and over, and over again. Ignore them, and maybe they will go away.

And "measkite", anyone who has check this newsgroup in the last six (6) months or so, will understand that you do not recommend compatible cartridges or bulk inks, which includes refill kits, for printers. I am pretty sure, that if someone has posted a question about replacement inks in this newsgroup, that they have already shop around at stores where they live, for OEM/branded cartridges, and probably online stores. They have chosen, not to buy these cartridges from these stores, if possible. Because of price, or inconvenience/expense of travel to these stores for this type of cartridge. They have decided that they want an alternative, if possible. So basically you do not offer an alternative to them, so there is no reason to reply to their posting, and continue a thread beyond ten (replies), if there is no follow-up question from the OP.

--

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>
July 27, 2005 7:21:05 PM

"RRR_News" <nospam@isp.com> wrote in

> And "measkite" [edited] you do not offer an alternative to them, so there
> is no reason to reply to their posting, and continue a thread beyond ten
> (replies), if there is no follow-up question from the OP.

Keep in mind he has no other interest in life but to amuse himself in this
ng. If he can't get it from other people (most have killfiled him by now),
he plays with his alter ego "Frank".
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 1:59:50 AM

AA Battery wrote:

>"RRR_News" <nospam@isp.com> wrote in
>

>>And "measkite" [edited] you do not offer an alternative to them, so there
>>is no reason to reply to their posting, and continue a thread beyond ten
>>(replies), if there is no follow-up question from the OP.
>>

>Keep in mind he has no other interest in life but to amuse himself in this
>ng. If he can't get it from other people (most have killfiled him by now),
>he plays with his alter ego "Frank".

Hey voltage - you are a real charge
!