Connecting Windows NT to a Windows 2000 Member Svr

conan

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2002

I just added a Windows 2000 member server containing home folders(1st member server) to my Active Directory domain. I already have 3 Domain Controllers (All Win2K). My users that log in using Windows NT cannot connect to the files on the new member server. After reconfiguring the permissions for the individual folders, the Win NT users see the parent folder and their home folder, but cannot access the files? What could I do to give them access to their files?

Conan

Are these NT users able to access resources on the domain controllers?
Check permissions on the shares & NTFS on the member server?
What errors do they get?