AMDs response to Core 2 Duo

HalfHuman

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2006
funny! but the picture was more suitable for intel when it said to us netburst was so great. stay assured that amd has something to respond with.

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
"reliable sources" have revealed plans for AMD's next generation response to Intels Core 2 duo

How dare you defile the memory of the Bloom County...don't let Bill the Cat catch you...damn that was a friggin' funny comic...

Ack Phhbbt :wink:
Yeah, I miss it. Outland was good, but didnt quite live up to BC's standard.

Fun with Photoshop?!

Never--Im strictly Corel :)

Peace

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
"reliable sources" have revealed plans for AMD's next generation response to Intels Core 2 duo

Is that the new K9 Super Computing Uber Dualcore platform?
You're a bloody genius mate! :idea: :trophy:

Yes he is :trophy:

Vile

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2004

Post of the day :trophy:

exit2dos

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2006

Post of the day :trophy:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Aaaah, thanks you guys for the kind words.

I hope this trophy won't get deleted. :D (Turpit - Using fanboy logic, I can conclude that they do in fact - hate the books. :lol: )

cryogenic

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2006

Oh well ... for how much Coroes is worth, this should be more than enough from AMD's part. That bomb is a little to much, a tiny stone shoud be able to knock of Intel for good :D

djkrypplephite

Distinguished
May 15, 2006

8O
Outstanding!
At first glance it seems this again will require another socket change. :wink:

No, looks like it's AM3, another winner.

FLA94FD

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
Until they at least have an engineering sample I say they don't have a response.

Considering how overclockable the the core 2 is I don't see a true response. Adding 4 cores wont help either in the near term. For the foreseeable future this is the benchmark we should be watching, as most apps are still single threaded. Until we live in a multi treadedd world Intel rules for now.