Back end of Dubdilla

May be a bit obscure, but what the heck -

In the back end of the Uncharted Caverns of Dubdilla, Lower Level, there
is a place where you can see open space beyond a pile of fallen stones,
but there doesn't seem to be a way to get in there. Anyone know if
there's a hidden way in, or is this one of those tantalizing things they
put in here & there to drive players crazy?

Duke Fenton wrote:
> May be a bit obscure, but what the heck -
>
> In the back end of the Uncharted Caverns of Dubdilla, Lower Level, there
> is a place where you can see open space beyond a pile of fallen stones,
> but there doesn't seem to be a way to get in there. Anyone know if
> there's a hidden way in, or is this one of those tantalizing things they
> put in here & there to drive players crazy?

It has to do with the cure vampirism quest. Once given the quest by
Molag Bal the way is cleared.

Chris

Chris van Bladel wrote:
> Duke Fenton wrote:
>
>> May be a bit obscure, but what the heck -
>>
>> In the back end of the Uncharted Caverns of Dubdilla, Lower Level,
>> there is a place where you can see open space beyond a pile of fallen
>> stones, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get in there. Anyone
>> know if there's a hidden way in, or is this one of those tantalizing
>> things they put in here & there to drive players crazy?
>

> It has to do with the cure vampirism quest. Once given the quest by
> Molag Bal the way is cleared.

Unfortunately I've killed almost all the vampires already - have to try
it in a future game. Thanks for the info.