Here Are the UK's Top Search Terms According to Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderfox

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006
The popularity of Whitney Houston has to be some sort of 4chan prank. There is no way that many people worldwide give a crap about some one hit wonder cokehead finishing herself off.

G

wow, I never searched for a single one on that list top to bottom.

f-14

Distinguished
Trending TV Shows

1. Mike the Knight

gotta love that it's a little kids cartoon designed for 7 and under.

i am really surprised xfactor was not in the top 10 but homeland was, yes i like homeland but i do not find it as entertaining as simon despite my very high opinion of damien lewis.

game of thrones would be higher up if martin would finish his books so HBO could get on the gun in filming the rest of the series. season 2 is out on dvd just now in the u.k and the states won't get the dvd box set until after season 3 starts showing.
thank god for pirating!
(it's not pirating if you can't buy it and will own the official copy as soon as you can purchase it so wank off hosers)

f-14

Distinguished
[citation][nom]JeanLuc[/nom]Trending TV Shows3. TOWIE4. The Jonathan Ross Show5. Celebrity Big BrotherMy country really is going downhill.[/citation]
pssst... it's that close proximity to france!

hfitch

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
Whitney Houston was not a one hit wonder she was one of the most popular coke heads in the music industry from early 80's to middle 90's. Just the last 12 years was she not as popular. Yet when someone dies you sort of want to know more about that singer.

techcurious

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
I'm glad to see people have stopped using the search box on Google's homepage to navigate to (by inputting and essentially search for) pages like Facebook or Youtube, etc..
I remember about a year ago, something silly like that was the most searched for (it was probably not a UK only data pool though).

Status
Not open for further replies.